The Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

The Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:23 pm

The Fast-Travelling Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes, the name of the wagon you found in a clearing. It's not a shop many people know about...at least if they're human. It's a shop that catered to monsters, from slimes that carry gold to the Overlord himself. Its name catered to the darker desires of these monsters and little dolls made of straw that they sell.

Among the products sold by this shop, though, are human slaves. Granted, the majority of stock were willing or foolish, but it went without saying that this shop was infamous with the kingdoms run by humans, and so it gained the first half of its name for appearing and disappearing on a whim.

And yet here you are, the shop within sight. You could feel the magic of the shop, some expansion spells that make the shop bigger on the inside than on the outside, some protection spells that made it unwise to try and attack it. It's only when you step inside that you realize how big the shop truly is. It's only when you step inside that you notice the cashier next to you wore clothes crafted in rubber and shaded glasses, though her scaly arms suggested that her dreadlocks wasn't just hair. And she noticed you too.

---

(If you are human)- "Are you lost, or are you shopping for your master?"

(If you are not)- "Hello. Are you looking for something?"

YueAyasegawa

Re: The Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Kana arrived on the clearing in a with a an adventurer like light-blue top and fitting pants and boots, her hair falling down all the way to her hips. She never mastered magic quite that well, it was rather a chaotic form that she managed to focus together into a point. More likely failing her than helping her - which is why she often decides to act as a normal human. Yet she managed to find the place that the weird old man in the library had told her about. He seemed to be making weird claims of people disappearing here, but Kana didnt want to listen to him before she would see any evidence for these happenings.

,,So this is this weird shop that the legend has spoken about , or at least alledgely ...'' she stepped closer, feeling the eminating pressure onto herself as if something seems to draw her closer on its own. She opened the door and stepped in only to see the shopkeeper in front of her. She was quite suprised as she noticed the scales and was immediately alarmed. She tried to keep her cool and looked a bit around.

,,I suppose the most fitting explanation for me that i would be lost....'' she answered, and blushed as she saw the cashiers tight rubber clothing. She tried to bring up a coherent explanation that she actually wanted to submit herself but she couldnt bring it out.

(outfit like: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bDaGlqy0jXs/mqdefault.jpg - but she is a human)

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:49 pm

Hannah's snow white bunny ears stood up at the sound of the cashiers voice, a blush dance across her face from getting caught staring causing her to tense for a few seconds before she notices the others' who entered with her, some human. letting out a sigh as she relaxes slightly. she wasn't use to being a monster having been a human not to long ago. before she ran into the wrong person and her playboy bunny outfit wasn't much of an outfit any more. fidgeting shyly the bunny girl mumbling softly "n no, j just browsing right now, a friend told me about this place, t thought i c check it out t though she did wan't me to pick up a and order f for her" as she hands over what looks to be an order ticket, all that hannah was able to make out of it was it had something to do with what ever a love doll is "i ill call you i if i need a anything" she mutters cutely before turning to look through the store, her bunny ears bouncing on her head as her tail twitches ever so slightly
Last edited by bond56 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:17 pm

Carrie, a plus-sized blonde with nice hips, entered the strange store. Carrie, walked up to the clerk, who wore shades, had scaly arms, and had dreadlocks that are, well, snakes. "Medusa?" Carrie asked. "How are you still alive?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:41 am

The gorgon stared at Carrie. After a few seconds, she pulled back her hair as she looked away from the Carrie statue. "You don't talk to me about how one of my ancestor's sister died, human."

The gorgon pulled out two collars and snapped one around Carrie's neck. It was snug enough that it could not slip past her chin, though the runes ensured that the collar became seamless and would be very difficult to cut out of. She snapped the other one around Kana's neck.

"The two of you are now equipped with human slave collars. They will do random things if you try to do something bad. These things include purposely destroying merchandise, harassing clients, or attempting to leave the store before you are sold." The gorgon smiled. "Since you won't be leaving any time soon, please feel free to look around and build a preference list. Depending on your behavior, you will be upgraded into a part-time employee or merchandise."

The gorgon stole a quick glance at Hannah but didn't think much of it. After a while, she decided to un-statue Carrie with another glare.

===

The three girls had a look around the store. The place was so big and sturdy that they might forget they were in a wagon. Fortunately, they did see signs hanging over some of the aisles so they might have a place to start, at least if the sign's readable in their language:

Deli
Gardening
Minions
Magilatex
Home
Djinn Corner

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Kana was surprised as the scaled woman seemed to have known her intention, yet didnt give her time to explain her part. She blushed in a deep red as she felt the collar tightening around her neck. She had a weird smile and whispered for herself: ,, Finally i can be of use...''
She nodded to Medusas Explanation and then went of to check the name of the ailes. She didnt want to talk to her too much, as she still was quite afraid of her. She didnt want to be turned into a lifeless statue.
Giving it a quick thought, she decided to explore the aile that had ,,Magilatex'' above it, as she liked latex. She turned around one more time to see where the others would be going, but then disappeared quietly through the door to the Magilatex-ailes.
Last edited by YueAyasegawa on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:48 pm

nodding Hannah gave a shy, cute smile when she meet the gorgons eyes before turning back to the store towards the Magilatex section, her ears bouncing with every step, passing the Djinn Corner on her way through, yelping in surprise when she nearly knocks of the djinn lamp, acting quickly she jumps catching the lamp, sighing in relief holding it to her chest, standing up as she set it back on the pedestal "that could of gone worse" she mumbles brushing her hand against the lamp doing a once over to make sure it was alright, unknowingly rubbing the lamp

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Smoke poured out of the lamp as it formed into a curvy shape. And it was a strange shape, because from the neck down, the djinn was bound in rubber that had no seams or arms. "I am the Djinn of Entrapment. It will be a silver coin per wish."

Hannah took a look at the Djinn Corner...The lamp she was holding was the only one here, and it was chained the pedestal. The pedestal had a slot for coins. There was also something written on the pedestal:

She tried to steal a magical artifact,
so she has to repay with magic.
It is 25 cents for a wish,
until she pays in full.

Looking around the Djinn Corner, Hannah also noticed that there were plenty of paraphernalia like mannequins and chairs as well as a few lamps on the ground. The djinn shook her head. "Don't bother, they're not real genies."

---

The Magilatex section was apparently full of rubber, though it seems to be split into two further sections. To the left were latex clothing, most of them being human-shaped suits or shirts though there seems to be a few bottoms for the monsters. The other side hosted jars of latex, which ranged from Hardener and Guardian-In-A-Can, and there also seems to be some boxed paintbrushes alongside them.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm

((I think "petrify" is the word you were looking for.))
Once Carrie's petrification was reversed, Carrie was, eh, surprised to say the least. "Hey..!" Carrie said. "I didn't know you'd be offended..!" Carrie then tugged at the collar. "Also, I didn't ask to be a slave. I was just coming here for a quick visit after checking in at a hotel in a more urban area with my boyfriend: Devin. Besides, last I checked, human trafficking is illegal in all parts of the world."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:10 pm

"Most parts, even if you're deny the reign of the Dark Lord. Or no parts if a succubus takes you to Hell." The gorgon corrected. "And frankly, there was a sign on the wagon that warned human trespassers about entering."

Granted, the sign was on the other side of the wagon.

The gorgon leaned in and whispered. "If it makes you feel any better, monsters do tend to die before they can return humans because we don't advertise that humans are hero-magnets. So it's in your best interest to get bought if you want to leave."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:15 pm

Hannah blushes, setting down the lamp as she watch the djinn slowly form out of the smock pouring out from said lamp, her eyes happily taking in the curvy form "... w where you or originally a Djinn? or i is it just part of the c contract? a and d did t that include the body a and the bondage?" she hums softly fiddling with a silver coin, a quarter as she reads over the plack of the pedestal "cause i wouldn't mind that body" she mumbles mostly to herself as she slips the coin into the slot, her face a dark red "...serving it wouldn't be bad too" her hand immediately shoots up covering her mouth in embarrassment

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Unsure if there are monsters around, be it a huggable slime or Evil Incarnate, Carrie just nodded. Carrie looked over to the Deli, and... Well, why not grab a bite? Carrie went to the deli.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Kana looked around in awe as she saw all of the inspiring works, she fancied a lot of the rubber suits but she was too afraid to touch them. She giggled and felt quite at home in these facilities. She took the tool that got the most of her curiosity out of the her, which had been the paintbrush in the box. She fiddled around with it, trying to get it out of its package.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:17 pm

"Your wish...is granted!" Hannah could feel her body become lighter, her arms and legs disappearing, her body getting tighter. When the smoke cleared, the djinn was standing in front of her, with arms and legs though. "Thank you for the switch. These 'genies' only wanted a similar body, but by asking to serve, I am able to put you in my previous position. Shame that I have to wear this slave collar with this body, but beggars can't be choosers."

She tugged her collar, exactly the same one Hannah had worn before. "As you could tell, I was human before I made the same wish, so I'm not the original 'djinn' of the lamp. Now you're the Djinn of Entrapment; you can't use magic unless a wish is made, you can't wish on yourself, and you can't refuse a wish. However, you're weaker than a real genie since the coins are catalysts rather than your own powers, and even then, your specialization is trapping, so if someone asks for a sandwich, they'll be trapped in one. Thankfully, you can alter some aspects of the wish as long as the wording is respected, but you won't be able to not-trap the wish."

"It's too bad the pedestal and chain are charmed to resist wishes. However, I have an idea. I just need to find some spare change..." The girl left the aisle. Unfortunately, there seems to be a timer of sorts because Hannah was pulled into her new lamp. The inside of the lamp was the size of a small bathroom, enough space for her to move around at least.

---

Carrie wouldn't like the deli, because the first thing she saw might be shrunken monster girls in packages, alive and wiggling. No, looking at the counter, she saw an employee slip a fish over a girl's legs and then apply a potion that shrunk the girl, then she was sealed to a foam tray with a plastic wrap and "imitation mermaid" and "preserved with FT" were stamped on. She could also see chicken, lamb, and even fruits and vegetables prepared in this manner.

Sadly, some may argue the girls were the more appealing of the menu. On the other side of the deli was a market-buffet where she could see some human and monster workers fill up their bowls. At least she won't starve...until she saw the menu:

Teriyaki Worm Steaks
Grabgrass Salad
Herb Roasted Its
Evil Eye with Good Sauce
Flan

Yeah, saw being the key word as the flan seemed to wiggle in its tray.

---

Once she got the brush out of the box, Kana read the box:

Rubber Brush
H-H*
The people are your canvas. Add limbs, remove them!
Change them into a toy or even another person! And with another person!
*M-Monster, H-Human. The model determines who can use the brush and who it can be applied to.

Understanding this, it seems the current brush she has could be used by and on humans. There also seems to be a monster-paint-human brush and monster-paint-monster brush as well, though obviously she wouldn't find the last variant. But back to the brush, it seems that the tip was already covered in paint, which seems to shift colors to her desire.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:13 pm

"w wait what?" she stutters blinking in surprise, Hannah gasp shuddering as she looks down watching as the smoke slipped away form the djinn , sounding her as it ate away at her cloths, replacing them with the tight, seamless, compressing latex suit the djinn was wearing before now hugged her body, squishing her breasts, a blush dancing across her face as she squeaked in surprise as her breasts and ass practically inflated, giving her the same slutty curvy figure of the previous resident of the lamp straining the suit a bit, next went her arms and legs, it was a strange feeling as it felt like they where bound in latex like the rest of her body, and at the same time she couldn't feel them all together. "what i idea~!?!" she yelp as she was pulled into the lamp watching the girl leave the aisle, her vision going dark for a few seconds before it cleared showing the empty bedroom of the lamp, groaning she threw her head back squirming, as she struggled wiggling her ass and breasts around, floating around the lamp, not really use to her new body yet looking around the room "stupid self, stupid mumble, stupid empty lamp" she mumbles "rather empty for such a big space"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Even inside the lamp, the suit hugged her tightly, yet her legs were solid instead of being wisp.

Sadly, the lamp was shaped so that the ceiling would funnel up into a hole she wouldn't be able to even snake her hands through. In other words, no way for her to escape. Other than that, there were a few pillows in here.

There was a strange sensation like someone was rubbing her body, then she found herself floating out of the lamp. It became obvious that it was not the same girl who called her.

"So there is a genie. Hm, I was thinking about getting out of here, but I think that's too easy so it has to be a trick. Probably collars too." The man slave thought for a moment then slipped a coin in. "Alright, I wish to be bought by a monster who will release me a into the wild an hour later!"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:38 pm

biting her lip, Hannah blushed heavily shuddering as a moan slip past her lips, wiggling her hips as her nipples harden in pleasure from the feeling as she was pulled out of the lamp once more, pouting slightly as the sensation died off before her vision came into focus as her body was reformed outside the lamp, her legs and arms disappearing once more as she floated above the lamp, "I am the Djinn of Entrapment. It will be a silver coin per wish." slips past her lips softly before she even realizes it, gasping softly as the man slipped the coin into the slot causing magic to rush through her body like electricity, and makes her all the more aware of her seamless latex suit as it hugged her breasts, ass and pussy. shuddering slightly she calls out once more "your wish, is my comand" before a flash of light envelops the man, and in his place was a girl, stuffed into a bitch suit designed to look like a fox "you'll do perfect" a drider says as it snaps a leash to her collar "hope you can outrun the hunters in training, cause once your released its game on" the drider hums teasingly as she pulls her off
Last edited by bond56 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Kana giggled excited as she held the brush and stepped playfully around in place while reading the instructions. She took the brush into her palm and weighed it a bit ,, Surprisingly light...despite it already being painted in colour. Well, whatever it may be, i shall try it out to have a bit fun.'' she thought with a big smile on her face. She saw that the paint on the brush seemed to be switching to a shiny - tan like brown as she started to think over sad colour. She decided to give it a try held out her palm, with her fingers held together. She then started slowly to brush over her whole left hand, encasing it in a shiny-glimmery goo. She smiled satisfied and tried moving her fingers,if it was as how she read, her fingers should now be stuck together.
,,I wonder if this paint dries at some point.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:36 pm

Once the drider left with her new pet, the girl came back with a few coins. She picked up one of the fact lamps. "Okay, I'll be frank. I have no idea how to free a genie other than what you just did, but considering we had wishers in these lamps, I'm certain one would enjoy the situation for a long time. So I wish for whoever is in this lamp to take your role, and for you to take her role."

---

The paint dries quickly. Kana's fingers were stuck together. Furthermore, she wouldn't be able to peel the paint off with her free hand, as if the latex was just a new skin now.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Forget the flan! The last thing Carrie would ever want is fuckin' worms! Carrie immediately rushed to the bathroom, and audible barfing noises were heard. Carrie's worm fit was so bad that the python next to the stall Carrie was in was like "Fuck this shit!" and slithered the heck out of the store.

"Lucky!" Carrie yelled.

Once Carrie got out of the bathroom, she wiped some barf off her face. "Oh god..! That is horrible..!" Carrie simply walked back to the lobby.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:37 pm

"but what if~ ... what happens to the wishers once inside the lamps? their roles? and what did they wish for?" Hannah mumbles, tilting her head to the side in thought, hoping the girl wouldn't notice her cut off at the beginning, shuddering once more as the girl slips the coin in causing the familiar feeling of magic flood through her system, almost electing a moan from her, as the lamp compels her once more "your wish, is my command" she mumbles out in a daze as the lamp in her hands glowed softly and smoke started to bellow out of the lamp, slowly forming the wisher's body, as soon as their eyes meet they switched positions in the blink of an eye, causing her to get sucked into her new lamp before she could even register the switch "... what are these lamps even for?" she mumbled groggily as she floated above the lamp in the girls hands, looking over her body for any changes in the transfer, or any sort of catch

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:12 am

Kana smiled over both ears and put the brush on the box- so she could remove her clothes and put them neatly to the side for later use. Naked then, she started to carefully brush over both her arms and legs , encasing her feet as well, so they would look more doll like. While going over both her legs, she emphasized her rear and breast a bit, so they would seem bigger, while leaving nipples away. She wasnt sure if she coated her back properly and when she got to her neck she then tried to look for a mirror so she could change her face into a more like doll state as well.

(Tried to go for this: https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/aXQBV ... gif.cf.gif )

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Being petrified must have distracted Carrie from the details earlier, but there were more cashiers than just the gorgon, and one of those cashiers looked like a giant worm in a shirt. The fact that its "arms" were also worms didn't help either.

It looked at her like it was concerned about her health (or thought her a healthy meal, hard to tell without a proper face).

---

And Hannah fell to the ground. The girl did mention the occupants of these extra lamps weren't real genies, so the lack of genie magic was probably a good indicator. The girl hummed as she tried to tug the rest of the latex from the lamp. "Genie, you wouldn't happen to know how to remove these, do you?"

"Oh? You already know that the shop can remove these bonds...if the new shape doesn't sell well."

"I see..." From the sound of it, the girl wouldn't let Hannah take that option. Then she put in a coin. "Then this girl will be a slave to the lamp. Whoever holds its can summon her and change her restraints, even if she's miles away."

"Done! Oh, and if you don't mind, can you also wish me more restraints?" The girl balked but kept her end of the bargain with two more coins. In the meantime, Hannah could feel a small tingle on her sack. The reason became clear when the girl picked up her and the restraint crawled, her arms and legs free, but the latex was still on her. At least she wasn't connected to the lamp physically.

"I suppose that'll do. Well, the name's Demona." The girl offered Hannah the lamp. "So...I couldn't help but sense some magic on you during my genie time. Are you really a rabbit girl?"

---

"Those Rubber Brushes are certainly nice." A girl with white hair approached Kana, checking out the handy work. She was wearing a collar that looked different, but it was still a slave collar. "You're going for the doll look? Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My master calls me Skitts, which isn't my original name obviously."

"Anyway, those brushes can do plenty of things. I like to remove my own limbs with them, but if you apply multiple coats, they should keep you from moving and even shrink you down." Skitts eyed the brush, as if she wants to have her go at it. "So, you need help with your art project?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Kana eyed the white haired girl and smiled when checking out her collar and her reaction. She was happy about having found a friend that seemed to be in the same predicament as her. She nodded and giggled ,,Yes, but unfortunately i cant finish the job on my own. Would you mind helping me? My Name is Kana.''
She was overwhelmed by the amount of uses that brush can be used upon and then answered polite ,,Please go at it in a way you want...it is quite exciting for me and its also my first time...to ..to being at the mercy of somebody else...it is quite exciting.'' she said with a bright red blush on her face. ,,In short, I definetly need your help.'' she said, handing over the Brush to Skitts.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:47 pm

Hannah yelp, grunting as she hit the floor, wiggling and squirm in her restraints, her bunny ears twitching slightly upon hearing Demona wish, a chuckle slipping past her lips at the genies request, shuddering slightly as her restraints seemingly melted away and reformed into the familiar form hugging seamless latex suit that she was wearing when she was a genie, blushing slightly as she was picked up, gladly taking the help to stand up once more, stretching her arms and legs "im Hannah thanks for the help, its hard to think of some creative twist to put on every wish" she chuckles taking the offered lamp Demona, a shudder ran down her spine as soon as she had the lamp and a thought popped into her headtransfer of owner "and thanks for not making some convoluted wish that would permanently seal my fate as the Djinn of Entrapment with no way to be wished free or transference, i know a few people who would do that ... and im pretty sure i wouldn't have mind that" she mumbles the last part to herself softly, an embarrassed smile slips across her face as she rubs the back of her neck awkwardly "no i was originally a human myself, i ran into a witch who wanted to blow off some steam and well, it was ether this or be sold to her local deli" she shudders at the thought, her ears flattening against her skull at the memory "anyway, thanks again for the help, anyway i can pay you back?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Oh, there you go again! And again, Carrie went to the bathroom and threw up. This is certainly going to be a hard one on her.

Carrie walked back out of the bathroom again, her skin was all grey, and she had a sickly look on her face.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 am

"Hm, I was going to check out the Home section, though it's more accurate to say it's the Trophies and Traps section." Demona explained. "Whether I'm free and questing or a slave, I'd like to know what the traps look like and how they work (so I can avoid them). Having a second set of eyes should make the process easier. So, you in?"

---

"Alright." Skitts began to brush away Kana's arms like she was sweeping leaves, only leaving rounded shoulders where she once had arms. She then painted Kana's legs, weaving a thick layer at her feet that had the rough shape of an egg up to her hips. Skitts quickly shoved Kanna, but the weight of her legs quickly rocked her back up. "Rubber Brush virgins learn how to wobble, a good demonstration of how versatile the brush is."

Skitts pushed Kana some more whenever she stopped moving. "So, what's your preference? Would you still like to move around, or should I make you stiff and leave you like a decoration?"

---

At this time, a monster carried Carrie and brought her to the pharmacy. There, a drider in a nurse uniform had her lay on a bed in the back (the other beds were occupied by cocoons). "Let's see...Carrie, first day on the job and you have thrown up twice. We cannot sell any sick slaves, and before you think about it, we will place the very sick ones in stasis until a cure can be found, so please answer honestly. What do you think caused you to throw up?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Kana wondered what Skitts would go for and was surprised as her arm seemed to get sucked away into the colour. She didnt feel anything, it just felt like there never was anything there to begin with. ,,This brush is on one hand terryfing, but on the other hand it is so excitingly fascinating.'' she answered honest as her feet wounded up into a egg shape thanks to the brushs magic.

She giggled happily as she was pushed around and enjoyed every second of the experience. She gave Skitts question a quick thought and then answer. ,,While i'd love to be some kind of moving / living doll while being a slave, trying out to be stuck might be fun too. I never had been a decoration before, it feels so wonderfully helpless and i wonder how it feels to be a decoration...so lets do that first.'' she said with a face as red as the evening sun.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:43 pm

"sure, i w was gonna g go there next anyways" Hannah hums as grabs her dropped purse, having slipped from her hands when she was turned into a genie, thankfully it was hidden behind the pedestal so nothing was missing, slipping her lamp into the purse, making sure it was safe as she didn't really want to end up as someone bondage doll when they got the lamp, turning on her heel as she fallows after Demona into the home section "beside you gonna need a test subject to try out the traps to see what they do, how they work, and all that right?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:57 pm

"Well, it's hard to explain..," Carrie answered. "You see, when I was a kid, my sister dared me to eat a w--" Carrie held in another attempt to, well, you know. "Worm... Once I did, I barfed for six days straight... Ever since that incident, I can't even deal with the word "worms" without throwing up, let alone the sight of worms."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:53 pm

"Hm, I have an idea." Skitts brushed at Kana's legs, slimming them down to a pole and a base, though Kana still had her hips which became one piece. It was easy to paint the rest of Kana, and with each stroke, Kana found it harder to move. "Don't worry, you won't need to eat and breath when you're covered in this."

And Skitts brushed over Kana's face, removing anything that could indicate Kana's features. Except for the color, Kana was just a limbless mannequin. Skitts brought her to the logical conclusion by dragging her over to the clothing section, then grabbing a sweater for a naga and sliding it over her body. Skitts rubbed here hands over the wool and rubber. "Well, that was fun, but I should check up on my mistress. I'll try to return if I can."

---

"...Yeah, that too."

The girls arrived at the Home section. It was easy to split this into three sections. One seemed to have bed covers and bath supplies, though the quality was fit more for a princess or overlord. The second aisle seemed to be the trophies, or more accurately, they seem to be cages and coffins for holding captives or empty plaques and statue bases. The third section appears to be traps, though to Demona's disappointment, the sample traps embedded into the ground and walls were deliberately painted red.

"So which one would you like to try first?"

---

"I see. Having bias on certain food in your childhood can heavily influence your behavior. Unfortunately, we cannot ensure that the customer who purchases you would not torment you from that fact." The drider made a checkmark. "I can offer two options. One option is to expose you to them until you are able to handle yourself. The other option is to place a parasite into your body; it should keep your body in peak performance and ween your body's reaction that results in vomiting and sickness. Which option is better, or would you like some time to think?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:04 pm

"Oh god..." Dealing with a parasite sounds intimidating to say the least; however, the last thing Carrie wants to deal with is more frickin' worms. "I guess I'll take the second option then..."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:03 pm

Hannah hums in thought, looking down each of the sections, before shrugging and turning towards Demona "the trap sections does seem the most interesting out of the 3, even if they outline said traps" Hannah mumbles, patting her back comfortingly having noticed her disappointment with the colored in traps chuckling slightly "chin up we still can get caught in them, beside the might have a showroom or something for the traps, like a maze with the traps hidden" she muses entering the trap sections looking around

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:13 am

Kana watched in awe as her legs formed to a fully functional pole and stand. ,, How does it even do this?" She asked while trying to move. Helplessly shw can now only barely move her face. Everything that disappeared felt like pure pleasure.
,, but you will come b.." Kana gasped surprised as her mouth disappeared under the rubber and soon she had been launched in a warm embrace of darkness, feeling a light breeze brushing over her rubbery skin.
She moaned and purred like a satisfied, while she had no idea if she even could be heard from the oztside.
,, Who will use me; i wonder? This feels so wonderfully exciting."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:38 am

Some time later, Kana got her answer as she felt some hands slide the sweater off her form. She then felt someone jiggling her collar; it seems that body-modding paint couldn't get rid of it. A poking on her chest, but it seems Kana could not here in this form. However, her new friend must have figured out the brush was involved as she could feel bristles on her crotch, then something wiggles into it. And many more hugs.

---

"Really, I don't think there is a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..." The floor opened up beneath Hannah and Demona, and Hannah fell into a padded room with a bed and two exits. There were several pieces of paper littering the floor, and they all said the same thing, so Hannah read one:

If you are reading this, you triggered a trap that reacts to a slave collar. You have tried to look into the trap section, and as a result, you are now in a maze where you can try all the traps you want. If there were other slaves, they have been dropped into other parts of the maze. To motivate you to go through the maze, there is an exit that allows you to step out of the wagon. Good luck.

PS: We take you out when it's time to eat, so don't worry about starving.

Taking a look at the exits, Hannah noticed they were labeled with Bubbles and Mummy.

---

The Nurse pulled out something from the drawer, and Carrie didn't see what it was. She could guess what it is when the nurse pushed the parasite into her ass and it crawled further in. The nurse also plugged her ass with silk to keep the parasite in.

"Alright, the parasite will begin to produce chemicals that will improve your body. Please be sure to return in an hour so that we can remove the parasite with an enema, otherwise, it will latch on and we would have to use a more feel-approach." The nurse instructed. "Also, the parasite usually changes your body well outside an hour, but I can wrap you tightly and the parasite that change your body faster to that shape. Would that be alright?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:11 pm

"you where saying?" Hannah mumbles , grunting as she fell face first in the padded floor. "....Demona?" she calls out once more, picking herself off the floor as she looks around the padded room for her companion, though the only thing that catches her eye was the paper scattered around the room "great so we're split up" she grumbles after having read over the message, a shudder runs down her spine at the feeling of the latex suit shifting around her brings her attention to her purse, or well missing purse "shit the lamp!" she curse, looking down once the latex settles down, the once fully body latex suit was now just a thong and latex slave collar. blushing heavy her puffy bunny tail twitches, showing her embarrassment "im guessing this is a safe room" she mumbles trying to ignore the cold air running across her skin, mentally cursing whoever had her lamp as she slips out through the left exit labeled mummy

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Being a maze, Hannah eventually reached her first intersection. To the left, she could see some squirming mummies on the ground, anchored by bandages along with some sunken tiles. To the right, a sandy path with a few tiles here and there. And in front was a room filled with sarcophagi and jars.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Hannah looks down both paths, contemplating where to go "hmm the left has more traps set off meaning less to worry about , but that also means more people have gotten stuck in the traps then on the right, though they could be hidden on the right as it looks like no ones been down there, while forward...." she mumbles in thought, before shrugging going strait forward into the room filled with jars and sarcophagi, watching her footsteps as she takes a look around the room for anything interest or valuable that she could use in the maze, checking to see if this room lead anywhere else

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:13 pm

Sadly, Hannah had no time to check the mummy room as bandages flew out of the jars and zoomed towards her!

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:20 pm

"I'll take my chances," Carrie replied, getting off the bed.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:27 pm

Now that Carrie was "cured", it was back to exploring the store. Again, the sections she could explore were:

Deli
Gardening
Minions
Magilatex
Home Improvement
Djinn Corner

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:42 pm

Hannah yelps in surprise, her bunny ears standing up in attention as she practically cartwheels out of the room, rolling back to try and avoid the bandages as they shot towards her, as she turns to run she feels something wet wrap around her ankle, before her feet are pulled out from under her, grabbing the edge of the wall as she struggle to free her legs from the wrappings

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Carrie looked at the clock: 5 PM it read. "Oh well. Might as well check some plants out." Carrie walked into the garden section.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:42 am

Kana wriggled joyfully and excited when she felt the clothing running down her rubber torso. A light breeze made her skin tingle as she wondered who stood in front of her. She unfortunately couldnt hear her opponent but she gasped and giggled as she felt the constant poking, followed by a few brizzles onto her private area. She was surprised as she felt something making its way in there and thought ,, Wait..wait thats unfair!'' she tried to wriggle but instead just moaned aroused. ,,I..i cant think right..'' she thought, almost at her edge when she feels the constant hugs being amped up to a maximum due to her sensitive skin,almost like a wonderful massage, while her private parts recieved an equally relaxing treatment.
,,So...good''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Hannah could have probably escaped if it was one or two bandages grabbing her. A room full of them? Hannah didn't have time to even grab one as they all grabbed her! It didn't take long for her to end up as a mummy, though with the amount of wrappers involved, it was a miracle that she could still wiggle and maintained a feminine shape.

However, the only movement she noticed was dragging. It seems that the bandages would not just leave here lying around, but could she really do anything at this point?

---

The Gardening section was hosted in what seemed like a giant greenhouse, considering it was inside this wagon. At the far end of this place were outdoor furniture and small tubs for pools. To Carrie's left, there seems to be plenty of statues, some of people, others mimicking gnomes and flamingos. To her right, plants already potted and ready for purchase, from dead black trees and man-eating plants to women trussed up as armless mushrooms.

---

Eventually, Kana could feel some brushing on her face, though as her eyes adjusted to the light, she realized that the latex covering her head had been brushed off. She looked into the eyes of a naga who had arms painted onto her shoulder (or perhaps a lamia with rubber-coated arms).

"Such lovely eyes. It's too bad I already have two slaves; it's a dynamic I won't be upsetting anytime soon. But...it is nearly time to retire one of them anyway." The naga had a grin that wasn't for the faint-hearted. "Be glad that you are the only one who has this choice: become my slave forever, or I shall craft you into a doll and leave you in the sex section, and I have to warn you orcs can be messy. I wonder what you would choose?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Hannah yelped, screaming as she disappeared under the layer and layers of bandages, shuddering as she squealed and moaned into her gag as the bandages squeezed her breasts and ass as the bandages continued to wrap her arm, gasping as they squeezed her waist like a corset. groaning she whimpers softly as she was dragged across the hard rocky floor of the maze, blushing in embarrassment at how easily she was caught, rolling onto her back she pushes herself into the ground rubbing and grinding against the rocky floor hoping to cut the bandages as she pushes herself against the wall, struggling and pulling at the bandage with her arms, that where trapped under her breast in an straitjacket position, trying to scrap the bandages off

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:01 pm

Hannah then felt herself lifted up, upright, and then standing in what was obviously a sarcophagus. Then tightening on her head, above and below her chest, her waist, knees and feet. It seems that her container had build-in straps to keep her in place, and more importantly to keep her from moving.

Of course, if Hannah had a proper look at the room, straps seemed to be a good option as the others bound their mummies in resin, rubber or even the works. But for now, she was just eye candy and bait.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Hannah grunts lightly as her back light bangs against the back of the sarcophagus, moaning feeling the straps above and below her breast click shut, squeezing her breasts as she was pulled into the sarcophagus, into place by the straps, wiggling against the straps searching for any slack in the straps as she shimmy my hims about, rubbing them against the straps, stretching and pulling them out ever so slightly "mmph" 'just a little more room' runs through her head as thanks to flexibility, and a few double joints, she slowly starts to worm free of the straps, first she slips free her waist, knees and feet, moaning every time she try's to pull her breast free only for the straps to pull and squeeze them before freeing herself, grunting as she starts to hop out of the room

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:40 pm

"Dead trees?" Carrie asked. "Now who would put dead trees in a garden?" Carrie approached one of the dead trees, which I'm betting is a bad idea.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:11 am

Kana felt weird after getting the latex brushed of her face. It felt almost surreal as if she had been taken away from a dreamworld. She looked at the naga that started brushing at her arms and felt almost no fear. Instead she was filled with wanting affection and anticipation. She blushed over both ears and stuttered at first before she could bringself to utter a coherent thought.
,, Thank you for even considering someone such as myself... " she answered in gratitude while keeping up her smile.
,, While it is tempting to become a rubber doll, nothing would please me more than to serve such a beautiful master as you are. " she said genuinely, keeping a joyful grin.
,, Please let me serve as your slave." she once more said to reaffirm her position.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”