The Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Re: The Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:28 pm

It seems that the jars don't act up since Hannah was already wrapped up and placed in a sarcophagus. That she had escaped said sarcophagus seems to be a flaw in the trap.

Then someone grabbed her and started to drag her down one of the hallways.

---

The dead tree lived up to its name. It bore no fruit or leaves, yet it seems to be sturdy and rigid.

Scratch that, Carrie did notice something off about the tree as its bark moved around as she went to the other side. The tree was hollow judging by the three holes, which reminds her of a face. And...it seems like someone left a shiny thing on the bottom of its "mouth".

---

The naga smiled at Kana's response. "So willing...Perhaps I can retire my current one."

The naga repainted Kana's stand into a single leg, repainted her face so only her eyes were still exposed. "At any time, I have two slaves at most. One will be my body warmer, her latex skin never to be removed. When she bores me, then I bring another body warmer to watch as I wrap her up, removing her ability to move or enjoy her confines before I ultimately put her away. This is what it means to be- What the!?"

The naga had not expected her rubbery arms to explode and cover her torso or face, nor for it to spread over her tail and make it coil up. The latex practically flowed over her until she had shrunken down into an inner-tube that was flopping madly.

"Wow, that Djinn Corner is so easy to abuse." Skitts said as she approached Kana, taking a moment to poke the naga-wheel before picking her up.. "Sorry...not really. I got to her first, so no poaching!

"So Kana, they got a pool! Well, it's for mermaid shopping, but do you want to go there? Wait, do you want me to free you first?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:11 pm

Hannah let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding when nothing happens as she slowly bunny hops out of the room, grunting in her gag as the bandages where wrapped incredibly tight, hugging her body tightly, practically showing off her breasts and ass as the bandages creaked as she struggled to bend her legs enough to bunny hop. squealing in surprise Hannah yelled into her gag as the a pair of arms wrapped around her and started pulling her down a hallway, easily getting confused and lost from all the twists and turned as she struggled to pull herself free "MMMPH!"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:20 pm

"Okay... That's rather... Terrifying..." Carrie nervously poked the tree.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:12 am

Kana was genuinely happy and awaited her next moves in anticipation. ,,If its your wish, i shall become yours...'' she pondered, fantasicing over the whole idea of becoming a slave to such a large creature. What would she do to her? what would be her task? So much question filled her that she didnt even realise that her face had been covered up again. She giggled when she finally took note that she was gagged once more but then was rather surprised when the rubber coating on the nagas arms exploded, ultimately encasing her possible future mistress in a chunky mass, even smallering her in size before then Skitts seemed to reappeared again. She was happy to see Skitts again and hoped in joy, she bowed as an apology as well, however she wasnt able to withhold a bit of the disappointment that she felt, as she likely would not be considered as a slave for another while now.
,,Oh well...maybe there is someone else here.'' she thought, trying to give herself a lighter mood.
She nodded as Skitts asked her to go shopping and free her and wiggled in place, pointing at the legs to indicate that she wanted at least to be able to walk.,,Mmmmppph!''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:10 pm

Yep, the tree was pretty sturdy. But Carrie had the feeling the tree didn't like to be poked and was probably too lazy to act beyond a tree now.

---

Hannah managed to escape her captor. However, she only got a few hops before something flew up from her feet and squeezed her body all over.

From an outside perspective, they had reached a new section of the maze and Hannah had jumped onto a tile that flew up and coated her in a coat of latex. Her captor carefully approached Hannah and tried to pull on the latex, but it might as well be a second skin.

---

Perhaps Skitts already had that idea as she took the Rubber Brush and painted Kana's legs separate, her toes rounding out like shoes. She didn't touch anything else, though she decided to put away the brushes. From there, Skitts led the way.

Once they arrived at the pool, Skitts whistled in awe. The pool was very long, so they were fenced into four sections. The first was like an outdoor bath with various statues spewing water. The second section dipped a bit to allow plants and immobile things like giant anemone and clams to roost. The third section dipped even further so that fish of various shapes and sizes could swim around. The four section rose up to a regular pool height and was empty of content except for a few floating toys previous patrons left.

Next to the pool section, they did sell towels and swimsuits (more bikinis that thongs), fake mermaid suits, and a few floating toys from beach balls to human-sized/shaped dolls and inflatable rafts. Oh, and there were also some aquarium tanks nearby big enough to hold one person, and some tanks were already filled with water and mermaids...though Kana got the feeling not all of them truly were.

"Oh, a bath sounds good about now! Let's see...do you want...er, need a swimsuit?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Hannah squealed, gasping in surprise as the layer of latex was enough to knock the air out of her as she loses most of her momentum in the process causing her to fall face first into the ground once more, groaning as she struggled against the latex as it held her tightly as it squeaked and creaked as it was nearly impossible for her to move her legs with the bandages and latex combined. her vision was now completely black and her gag turned any sound the slipped past her lips into nothing more the pitiful mews and whimpers as she squirms and wiggles from the touch of her capture "wmm mwn ymm?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Kana felt in awe as she saw the pool that Skitts was talking about. She was positively surprise as she didnt at all even believe that there was so much in a single pool. But perhaps she had mistook the meaning of the word for something else. Her eyes shined in joy, seeing the various merchandises - her favourite being the floating dolls and the statues that were there. She felt great and almost started to forget her original task for which they already came here.
She got a little bit scared as she saw the huge animones that were swimming there, in result - she nudged herself a little bit against Skitts. She decided to let her mind wave around a little bit and focused on one of the shops
She took a look at the swimmsuits, wondering where and how these were made. and then realised Skitts was asking her a question. She shook her head,giving a satisfied ,,Mmph'' but on the other hand she also wondered how a swim suit would feel like in this situation. She pointed with her foot at a bikini and ,,Mpph'' waiting for what Skitts would choose to do with her.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:16 pm

Hannah would not get to know the name of her "captor" as she felt a tingle and a pull. Oh yeah, the lamp. The next hand to feel her was larger.

And then Hannah felt another pull. This time, Hannah was standing outside a pink cocoon and a sphinx that was holding her lamp by her tail. Hannah was free and human...but her body was see-through and there was a see-through collar on her neck. The sphinx looked at her, the ghost-her.

"Ah, so this is what the real you looks like. It seems that this lamp is less of a djinn's prison and more of a remote. Right now, I had just just 'wished' your spirit out of your body, but your body is still alive. Oh, and they sell bondage items for ghosts too, so don't try to escape." The sphinx stroked Hannah's body, watching for ghost-Hannah's reaction. She looked at Hannah's collar. "But you're already owned, even if the geas is contractually tame. Well, if you're finished with your task, perhaps you can come to the desert and join my tomb."

"Though I wonder which you will value most: your mind when your body is trapped forever, or your body even if it's beyond your mind's reach?"

---

There were definitely more tops than bottoms, though that could be chalked up to the kinds of monster girls out there. Some of the tops were mermaid-level natural, though Skitts decided seashells and starfish were a bit out of her taste. She quickly decided on a blue tube-top for herself and a red stylish set for Kana. "You look good! Now, bath time~"

After changing into her own swimsuit, Skitts stepped into the bath-pool and sat down, the water level with her chest. Her hand went up to reach the collar, though she quickly sank her hands. Otherwise, Skitts seems to relax a bit.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 pm

at the first strange pull Hannah groan dizzily, falling back into the support of the large Hand that she felt, at the secound pull as her spirit was pulled free she fell onto her hands and knees, groaning slightly as her eyes meet a nearly inadvisable blue stream the lead from her chest to the pink cocoon, which she assumed was her body, picking herself up off the ground she stared wide eye down at her see through body, "where did this collar come from?" she grumbles frowning when her eyes settled on the only piece of clothing ghost-Hannah had which was the collar, the only reasonable explanation of where the collar came from was that it was a physical representation of her enslavement to the lamp. shrugging it off she meet the sphinx's eye "well the lamp does have the power of a djinn, though only when it comes to wishes about me..." she hums rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly, as a shudder ran down her spine, a blush blossoms across her face as she watched the sphinx stroke her body, a very strange feeling, as her hands subconsciously move up covering her breasts and pussy "that depends Miss, is some other Ghost gonna take my body for a joy ride? if not then i guess it doesn't really matter, though i would prefer to be in my body"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:48 pm

Carrie peered into the maw of the tree, wondering what the shiny thing was. While she was at it, she shouted, "Hello?" Carrie's voice was echoed by the tree.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:05 am

The tree chomped down! Thankfully, its carnivorous bark parted before biting down, but now Carrie's head was trapped! Well, now she knew that a gold coin was down there.

---

"No, you would have been in your body either way, but...I suppose riddles are not my forte. No, I think it's simply to stick with the first option for now." Hannah was pulled back into her mummified body. Then her wrappings disappeared. "Those were such lovely wrappings that when you go back into the lamp, you should be tightly embraced in it. But for now...were you cursed into a rabbit?"

The Sphinx shook her head. "I suppose the rabbit is part of that collar, to be lifted upon completing the contract? Well, I'll just be holding onto this until that collar is removed, and then you will be mine."

"But in the meantime, I'll be shopping for your new home. You can come if you wish, since you'll probably only see the inside of it."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:09 pm

ghost Hannah's face blossomed into a deep red blush as she frantically stutter out " a a r riddle? i im s so sorry i didnt e even n notice m mi-" she was cut off as the familiar strange pulling feeling over took her once more before her perspective changed as she was pulled into her body, gasping as she sits up as the wrappings disappeared, her ears standing at attention "never gonna get use to that" she groans, sighing as she stretches her arms. mumbling in thought as her ears droop slightly as she sticks her tongue out thinking "im sure it was a curse, all she asked me to do was give the shop owner an order form, which i already did. and i didn't have a collar on when i entered the store ... then i took the genies place for a bit ... hmmmmm... " she trailed off as she went through her things, making sure that she no longer had the order form the witch gave her when she turned Hannah into a bunny girl and looking for anything she might of wanted her to do. "yeah i dont see it huh? so what else is there to do..... oh, yeah ill come with you" she calls out fallowing after her future mistress

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Kana smiled at SKitts choice and wiggled herself into the swimsuit which looked well with her rubber skin. Thankfully she still had all hear features, with the exception of her arms. She figured that otherwise wearing a swimsuit or bras in general would be a problem to her. The material felt silky and well against her skin. She then looked up and blushed when seeing SKitts in her own swimsuit, she had a strange appreciation for her colleague, which she could not explain to herself yet.
She nodded at the advice and watched her carefully letting herself into the bath. She noticed her grabbing the collar and wondered what was wrong with it. She followed Skitts obediently and let herself into the water as well. She did not really care much , but she wondered how the paint would react when in water. She sighed a bit and tried to relax in this newfound situation.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 pm

((I saw the pic Alenimo made for you. Hm, thinking about doing an RP related to that.))

It was back to the Home Improvement section, only this time, they were checking out the trophy section. More specifically, they were checking out the coffins and sarcophagus. Hannah noted that some of them were padded or tubed, though some coffins were big enough for two or were smaller in size, though considering how deep in the back one of the smaller coffins was, it was still designed for one adult.

"I'm a traditionalist, but I like the slim ones." The sphinx picked up a metal casing that had the shape of a woman. "I could just put a mummy in there, then wrap bandages over it to make it look the part. What do you think?"

---

"Remember when I said you don't have to worry about breathing? Some people get turned into pool toys or mermaids, so it's not going to wash off." Skitts explained. "Damn, I should have done that. Oh well, what's done is done."

Skitts looked over at Kana. "So...I guess you're a new slave, 'acquired' some time this week. They're very expensive, but once you get used to being a merchandise, used to being bound and used, they're somewhat affordable. Yeah, new slaves are pretty hard to take out, but if you had the chance, do you want to be free?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 pm

((gotta love the slavex suit. a new rp? or adding it to this one, somehow?))

Hannah was a few steps behind the sphinx tapping her chin in thought, trying to recall what the witch who cursed her said to her before she sent her to this store, occasionally looking up from her daze as she looks over the coffins and sarcophagus, brushing her hand against the padded and tubed ones feeling how comfortable they would be, making small talk with the sphinx "hmm, it looks rather nice, would hug whoever stuck in there perfectly, though it looks like it would need to be custom fit every time if you want to put someone different in it, miss" she hums turning her attention to the metal casing that the sphinx had, pressing her hand to the inside of it "could use some padding too" she mumbles chuckling softly to herself

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:03 pm

((Hm, the suits themselves are a left field from this setting. Just now, I have a direction for a new RP, probably in a VR direction.))

"Ah, but this model is made from Slime Metal. It'll resize itself, though I do agree such coffins are good for only one mummy." The Sphinx set down the metal case and looked at some other coffins. Glass ones that looked like it fits Snow White, thick harnesses that hung overhead, and artistic statues that bore feminine curves. She eventually stood in front of a hi-tech sarcophagus. "Oh my, is that a X-FANTASY 7? I thought they sold out. They were the first devices to revolutionize mummy-making. I wonder if it still works..."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:30 pm

((hehe ill keep it in mind and keep and eye out))

"though if you dont want someone escaping that would be your case" Hannah hums, jumping back slightly when her hand sinks into the metal slightly, like a memory foam mattress. it was wet and squish enough to defiantly be slime, shaking her hand turning to look at some of the other case "is this really practical? i feel like they would be able to break out of this fairly easly" she mumbles to herself as she gets close enough to see her reflection in the glass, grumbling softly about the collar as she pulls at it "huh? X-FANTASY 7?" she mumbles confusion laced in her voice "what is X-FANTASY 7? i've never heard of it before miss" she says as she walks up to the sphinx standing next to the hi-tech sarcophagus

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 pm

"Well, wrapping had to be done by hand or with the aid of powerful magic. What the X-Fantasy did used mechanisms to do all the wrapping, and with a variety of materials too. This one's 'Ultimate' setting is to bind them, then wrap them up and resin them, and then fill the rest of the sarcophagus with an expanding material." The sphinx stepped away and moved down the aisle. "Of course, this is an old model. The newer versions have more ways and materials to trap. More user-friendly too."

Last but not least, they passed the...vacbeds. These included the traditional, cubic and "statues" that was more like giant condoms with air sucked out. "Of course, having a sarcophagus means not seeing the mummy inside, so these vacbeds are nice for seeing our prizes and keeping them from getting dusty."

"So, if you were to spend eternity as a mummy, which do you think best suits you?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Hannah hummed in thought scratching the back of her head as she looked over the home improvement section once more, "well, out of all of these miss the X-Fantasy, seems like the best choice, and the funnest" she mumbles, biting her lip as she studies the X-Fantasy, before turning to look over the vacbeds, specifically the 'statue' ones "though i do love vacbeds, and i would be on display for you with the vacbed unlike the sarcophagus" she slowly trails off, muttering to herself as she stares off into the distance in thought. "... thought with the lamp i dont have to worry to much with permanent and forever ..." is the only thing that can really be made out from my mumbling, snapping her attention back to the sphinx "... which would you prefer me in miss? i wouldn't mind spending eternity in a vac bed on display for you, but the X-Fantasy seems to good to pass up"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:35 pm

((VR? Sounds like what I tried doing in one RP. Going to try that concept out yourself?))

"AHH!" Carrie tried to get out of the tree, then stopped. "Huh?" Carrie looked at the gold coin within. "What's that?" Carrie tried to get an arm in there. After pushing hard enough, Carrie grabbed the coin and looked at it up close. "A gold coin? What is it doing here? And who does it belong to?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:40 am

Kana giggled and wore her collar proudly while walking into the warm water. While it felt slightly weird, it felt also like a warm wavering hug that seemed to massage over all of her body. She listened calmly afterwards after Skitts started to explain her stance and she nodded as she was deemed a slave followed by a slightly blushing red as she didnt expect her to talk about such a deep topic while she was here. Kanas eyes wavered, perhaps it wasnt even that bad that her mouth had been drawn away as she is not sure if she could express her feelings by using words.

She had a strong sence of loyalty and submissions and she loved the helplessness of being a slave under a mistress but she couldnt explain even to herself what she would do if she would have given the chance of Freedom.
She took a deep breath and shook her head slowly, nudging herself onto Skitts, hoping she would understand her feelings while also the insecurity with that question. She thought ,, im not sure, but for now i like to be here with you" she thought that she maybe would like the whole ordeal as long as she is treated well in her logic

(Vr btw sounds cool, i would try to do topics as well but i either get too repetitive or too much exposition, need to work that out)

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:06 pm

"Yeah, I guess you really knew what you were getting into." Skitts wrapped an arm around Kana and pulled her closer as she watched the inner-tube float about. "She's going to be very pissed once she gets free. At least I'll be gone with my mistress by then. Though honestly, the snake's more of a trophy hunter than a caretaker from what I heard. You could look for someone else later."

"Why not now?" Skitts turned and bawked at the newcomer. It was a fairy...a giant fairy that was at least twice as big as her with her assets covered in moss. "Oh don't worry, little one. Not all monsters have to play the evil card. Why, I've been thinking about making a spa for the hero-types and I figured some fish would brighten up the place."

The fairy grabbed Skitts and Kana and carried them to the mermaid suit section. There, she sat down crossed-leg, having Kana sit in the space, while she held Skitts like a doll. And like a doll, the fairy grabbed a tail and shimmied her into it. Skitts tried to fight back, but in the end, the suit adhered, and she was laid down next to Kana, covered in latex from the nose down, her arms seemingly vanished. Kana was much easier to turn into an armless mermaid. "I certainly need more fish. Why don't you two play while I look for more?"

She lowered them into the pool, the section filled with plants and immobile creatures, and then floated up. Skitts waggled her tail, not amused but at least happy about her current bondage. It also seems that the suit lets her breath underwater.

---

At that point the tree opened its mouth and a pair of arms pulled Carrie out.

"You know, most people tend not to go into the maw, unless they're into vore. Perhaps you'll enjoy something slimier?" She was a dryad. She had the body of a female but her body was bark and leaves and her legs were a trunk. And she was in a pot. "You know, there's some nice plants to eat you if you're not into animals. You ever tried a Wallflower Fern or a Podding Plant?"

---

"Hm, too many button on that coffin. Let us try this vac-statue instead."

The vac-statue base was a bit like an urn, and Hannah stood on top. The sphinx pulled the rubber until it covered her face, then she pressed a button on the base. The latex quickly tightened and sealed at the hairline so that it looked like she was a rubber being, arms pinned behind her. The pink latex was strange, as it allowed her to breath, allowed the latex to stretch to some extent, yet it would not let her fall over or move her arms.

"I don't know...maybe the coffin would fit in place. But you do make one nice toy." The sphinx mused as she batted Hannah over only to watch her spring back up. "Hm, I wonder...if this trap can hold you, then how would it be if I make you a mummy and put you back in?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:24 pm

Hannah nodded climbing up, on top of the urn, slipping her feet into the latex sleeve before the sphinx pulled it up around her, the latex sleeve was already rather tight even before the air was sucked out, creating a second skin that hugged her tighter then the first one, showing off her every curve as it sealed around her. moaning softly she wiggle and squirmed seeing how much the latex would give and no matter what she did it snapped her back into place as she bounced slightly off the sphinx's hand, squealing slightly as the sphinx batter her around "mmph <3"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:53 pm

"A... What now?" Carrie asked. Clearly whatever those are, she didn't really understand them. Granted, the term "podding plant" could mean anything, but still.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Kana looked at Skitts and giggled, giving her a slightly relieved but also worried sigh as she mentioned how the naga didnt seem all that of a good master for her at all. She put her head to the side and thought about how she would be reacting whenever she would be turned back to her normal state. Maybe the Naga would decide to eat them ?
She was however definetly surprised at Skitts proposal. ,,Now..? What do you mean now? '' she thought and gasped as the both of them were grabbed by hands. If she wouldnt have been covered in rubber, her bright red face would be probably seen by now as some dream of hers seem to envelop in front of her. A Fairy, a creaturee that she figured to be something that she would never get to see, stood in front of her and even took her possibly in.

She got out out of her daydream as she saw Skitts being wriggled into the mermaid suit. It felt like seconds until she got one of her own. Naturally given the situation that her limbs already were moldable, the suit felt skin tight and natural, just like her own. She tried to get used to swimming but it took a bit of learning to get at least near Skitts. She was excited and looked forward to what she would experience .

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:36 pm

The sphinx chuckled as she prowled away. "Yes, I am leaving you here. Don't forget, I have your lamp, so I can call you once I'm done shopping. Or perhaps I'll tuck you behind some trinkets until you become affordable; new slaves are quite expensive, after all. Well, this is goodbye for now."

The sphinx had walked away, leaving Hannah to stand in rubber. It hadn't been a few minutes when another figured crept through the aisle, pressing the button on the urn to release her.

"The first thing you do outside that trap-filled maze is to get stuck in another trap. Really..." Demona shook her head. "I'm just glad this aisle isn't a repeat. Too bad I couldn't find your lamp."

---

The first thing Skitts tried to do was to jump out of the pool. However, the edges were at least a foot above water and there were grooves for hands, so she was not getting anywhere on that part.

Skitts looked back at the pool. Being in the "plant" section, the whole floor was littered with life, so any attempts to rest on the bottom meant playtime. She realized the design was in intentional as their suits had nothing to keep them from sinking. Still, Skitts kicked her feet, gazing over anemone, sand dollars, giant worms (or gooeyduc?), oysters...pretty much all scaled to be big enough to eat mermaids.

---

"Alright, let me show you." The dryad moved (wheels on her pot) to a greener section. Carrie noticed some of these plants had feminine curves and they weren't dryads. "They're a branch of carnivorous plants with a 'stomach', though half of them do look like peas in a pod."

The dryad pointed out several podding plants. One was a vine with several bladders and skin-tight cocoons. Another looked like a large flower hanging upside-down, others looked like pool-noodles. There were some on the ground that were round, like a Piranha Plant with puckering lips. There was also a tree that had a few large squirming fruits.

"Since they're good at holding people, they've been bred to not eat them, only snacking on some dead skin cells or becoming symbiotic. Would you like to try them out?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:52 pm

Kana enjoyed the feeling of the water against her rubbery skin. It was like a water bed had been wrapped around her whole body, while she partly from time to time kept kicking with her legs to get some upward reaction as she felt like she was slowing sinking. She realized her dilemma when she saw Skitts kicking with her feet and looked down on which her surprise was overwhelming when she had the large amount of toys and widlife in the supposed ,,plant'' section in front of her.
,,I think i know what these are up too...'' she thought and started kicking more , hoping to be able to float a little longer as they seemed intentionally put up this ordeal. She started panting and thought ,, Well, lets hope these arent at the very least not dangerous...''

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Carrie looked at the plants, then back at the elderly (from what I can assume from the writing) dryad. "I suppose I'll give it a shot," Carrie said. "A fair warning, though, I should probably get back to the pharmacy at around 6."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Hannah grunts into her gag, squirming against the latex, leaning forward as she unknowingly shakes her ass and boobs as it to stretches, hugging her tightly before the latex snapped back into place, forcing her into an upright position. "mmmph~<3!" she moans out softly as the latex hugs her tightly sliding across her skin rubbing against her in all the right place as she struggle against her encasement, shimmying her hips and pulling against the latex in a vain attempt to escape as she doesn't even notice that the sphinx had left, until the latex tight grasp on her slowly loosened before falling down back into the urn, a blush dancing across her face once she notices who was talking, "and here I thought you knew me Demona" she mumbles chuckling awkwardly "yeah a sphinx has my lamp thought i am unsure with what she is doing with it but i have a feeling she will be decorating the inside of my small home, she pulled my out of the maze a little bit ago with the lamp, and long story short she left me here"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:47 pm

Skitts took another look. There were short stocky anemone with the tall stalky ones, so going low wasn't a good idea. To her, the sand dollars or the big shells of the oysters would be safe, and the sand dollars just screamed suspicious to her. No, she hoped that hiding behind one of the oysters would keep her safe.

Which was why she was surprised when the clam spun around and opened up, and she didn't have time to react as it snapped on her like a mouse-trap, her upper body inside its shell. She tried to wiggle out, but she had no such luck.

Meanwhile, it seems the other "plants" weren't content with staying still. Some of the anemone reached out with their tendrils to try and grab Kana.

---

"Well, you must certainly try the Kevin Bach. It's a classic." This was the vine the dryad pointed out earlier. Once Carrie was guided to its "mouth", the flower had grabbed her by the feet and swallowed her up. It was like being swallowed up by a snake, muscles pulling tightly over her body as she was pulled in deeper and deeper. It felt like she would go on forever...

Until she felt something loose over her feet, then she was plopped into a sac. There wasn't much time to consider her situation as the sac quickly tightened over her body. She could feel a hand stroke her. "I'll pluck you when it's time to go, okay?"

---

"Yesh, that lamp's going to be more trouble than its worth." Demona compared her options. From what she knew, sphinx tend to be very strong and cruel, though they seemed to value their minds and would offer mercy through a riddle. "...I'm not good at riddles."

"...So, do you want to unwish it? Though I guess you like that kind of thing, so where do you want to go now?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:01 pm

"Mkmm." Carrie squirmed in the plantlike sac consuming her body.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Hannah hums in agreement before shrugging "well, she did say something about how she might tuck me behind something until I become affordable, something about how new slaves are expensive" she muses out loud "though im not sure how i became a slave here, i walked in collar free and haven't been collared yet" she continues mumbling to herself as her bunny ears twitch slightly as she was deep in thought, before shrugging it off turning to face Demona "she hasn't done much yet so im fine with keeping the lamp, besides the genie can only make bondage/trap related wishes so if i wish the lamp gone i'd just be trapped to something else" she hums smiling slightly "how about we go check out Magilatex?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:02 pm

Kana giggled a bit nervously in anticipation of the incoming dilemma that she would ultimately endure. Perhaps she would even like it, but she at the very least new that it wouldnt be a good idea to exhaust herself by needlessly trying to kick upward. This collected attitude changed quickly however when the slippery tendril of the anemone touched her leg. It felt weird in the kind of her senses of survival kicking in. She didnt feel it following her, so maybe it missed her for the moment. She tried to get somewhat traction upward but ultimately felt like she was too heavy to do anything. ,,Did it get me?'' she wondered, unable to really see her legs as her rubber body got a few other additions as well. She was getting a little bit afraid and
it didnt help very much as well that she saw skitts already having been gobbled up halfway, with only her legs kicking outside.
,,Okay...i suppose we arent in danger...hopefully?..'' she wondered, trying to look outside to where the fairy might have gone.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:04 pm

"Mm, okay." Demona led the way. "Well, considering humans in here are slaves and humans walking around haven't been turned into a product, I could see her mistake if I didn't look for a collar. Still, if she plans to hide you inside the store for a week..."

Demona turned her attention to the Magilatex section and took a closer look. The left had latex clothing, mainly human tops and plenty of bottom suited for humans and monsters alike, but there were also some hoods and binders here, restraints mainly for slaves. To the right, plenty of jars with latex in them for those who want to apply wet latex, offering varieties like Bed Toy and Candle Wax, though she spotted a few paintbrushes as well.

---

The sac continued to tense and contract, and the dryad snipped the stem when it became vaccum-time, plenty of details of Carrie's body with barely any room to move. The stem shriveled up and sealed the top and the hole on the vine closed up.

"The sac should stay fresh and strong. Now, let's deliver you to the nurse, shall we?" Carrie was placed in a pot, bum on the bottom, legs outside, and she was wheeled back to what she assumed was the infirmary. She was placed on a bed, then turned face down, and she could feel a finger cut the sac and the back of her pants. Then she felt a rubbery hand reach in deep!

---

Thankfully, large hands reached in and plucked Kana and Skitts from their peril. She removed the mermaid suits from their bodies, and with a brush, Kana was finally free from the rubber. The reason soon became apparent as she set down a jar. "I just came upon this spa improving cream. It's suppose to increase the benefits of the treatments, though I'd like to find out how much better. Which one of you should I lathe up?"

Skitts' face was one that brightened up at the potential spa treatments, though she looked at Kana, a bit uncertain about that spa cream.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:47 pm

Kana sighed in relief as the arms grabbed her out of the water together with Skitts. She happily hugged Skitts, not sure what exactly they escaped from but at least they were now safe in the semblance of their mistress. She blushed as she was brought back to her normal human form and looked at herself weirdly. Somewhat the rubber felt like more of a home then her usual skin for some reason. As she saw the spa cream that her mistress put in front of her, the sense of excitement returned to her. She blushed heavily and wondered what this cream would do to someone, seeing as the rest of the facility fit her fantasys more than ever.
Though she restrained herself and nodded agreeingly to Skitts. ,,I think you deserve it more to try it out, you almost got gobbled up by that oyster.''

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Carrie yelped as she felt.... something enter her ass. Carrie had never seen a proctologist before. but she was, however, having a bit of a hard time dealing with the thing going up her ass.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:02 pm

Carrie could feel the hand pull out, and with something else. It had taken a bit of effort and tugs to actually get out it, yet it popped out. That should have been all, but then she felt a hose shoved up her ass, then a liquid pumped into her colon. She was being bloated up, and just when she thought she would burst, a buttplug was shoved in as the hose as pulled out. She was flipped face up.

"We will rinse out any residue from the procedure. Please rest for a bit." The nurse wrapped silk over Carrie's sacked body, and once Carrie was changed from green to white, she added several more strands to the bed to keep her from rolling. The nurse patted Carrie's belly, which was a bit rounder.

---

Skitts rubbed her belly. "Yeah, I guess I need the extra aid."

The fairy plopped the contents of the jar over Skitts, then began to rub the black gunk all over Skitt's body. Not an inch of color other than black defined Skitts, and when it cured, the cream smoothed over her body. With the general job from the fairy, her hands were balled up and her face was sealed shut, and since she was still wearing her bikini, she resembled more of a mannequin. "Since we are here, we can begin with a seaweed wrap."

Despite the size difference, the fairy started with Kana and wrapped her up from toe to head. She laid the green mummy on the ground and worked on Skitts next.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:31 pm

(You might want to do some research on enemas, because I'm pretty sure that's not how it works.)
Carrie was surprised by the rushing water going into her. Does the drider nurse even know what she was doing? Probably not since she was in a pharmacy.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:41 pm

((Too many fics with the wrong enema, then.))

It seems that a few minutes passed before she was unwebbed, turned, and then quickly unplugged, followed by relief for her body. Then she was sliced out of her sac, and the nurse quickly webbed the hole in her pants.

"Well, feeling better now? While I like to keep you overnight for observation, I'm pretty sure you're hungry now, especially since you need some nutrients."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:51 pm

"Yeah," Carrie replied. "I was planning on going to a nice restaurant with Devin before coming across this store, but now that I was unreasonably collared, I couldn't even go anywhere even if I had to."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:43 pm

"well, it would be an interesting week" Hannah hums in amusement, evident in her voice as she fallows Demona to the Magilatex section, whistling in amazement at the sheer number of latex items on display, and the range of it all from clothing, to bondage, to ... paintbrushes,"huh?" she mumbles tilting her head in confusion "what are these for?" she continues as they enter the section, looking over the paintbrushes before shrugging it off, turning her attention to the jars a smirk dancing across her lips as she looks over the jars, specifically the first two that caught her interest "bed toy and candle wax hmmm? wounder what else they got" she muses as she put the two to the side so she knows where they are looking through the jars

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:47 pm

Kana gasped surprised as she saw skitts being engulfed into the black tarp. It seemed slick and smooth , like it would fit over anything and it seemed also very comfortable. She was however rather astonished when Skitts skin was perfectly smoothed over and a light red appeared on her cheeks. She felt like she wanted some of it herself too and envyed her a bit too, even to the extend that she didnt realise that the Fairy was already wrapping her up in seaweed. Before she knew it, her sight turned green. She wiggled playfully in the warm embrace of the leaves as it felt like a massage to her. It has been a while since she had spa treatment which resulted in her moaning lustfully. She wasnt really okay on how it got onto her but she enjoyed her treatment throughroughly.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon May 01, 2017 11:30 am

"You're not unreasonably collared, silly. If you weren't wearing the collar, a shopper could just claim you as already owned. Plus there is the Treasure God bounty check." The spider nurse observed Carrie. "I'm assuming you haven't kept up with the news. Treasure God is a high-bounty thief, responsible for the theft of goods from humans and monsters alike. They're known to wear disguises, though they're most assuredly human. Once we're sure you're not the Treasure God or one of their spotters, we'll waive that fine."

"Anyway, here's a treat for being a good girl." She held out a lollipop. Of course, it seems to be a novelty pop instead of a regular sucker since it was clear and held a worm in it.

---

A few minutes later, the seaweed seems to dry up. This became evident to Kana as it became tighter and rigid, locking her body in place.

"Hm, no, that won't do. The seaweed will dry up before it reaches my spring. I guess we can try a mud bath next or perhaps a gel ball." The fairy picked up both girls and leaned them against the wall. "Hm, my spring is a bit plain. Perhaps I should just leave you as beautiful statues..."

---

There were so many jars. Thankfully, Demona spotted a sampler pack of 5 and pulled it out.

Marble Statue- No gorgon required.
Onahole- For monsters and sexy warriors.
Imp- Own a demon without a fiery contract.
Cocoon- Easy way to capture heroes.
Orb- For upcoming mindflayers.

"Some of these magi-latex just cover you, but some of them change your body. You sure you want to try them out?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Hannah hums smiling slightly when she notices Demona pull out the sampler pack of 5, setting candle wax, and bed toy with the sampler pack as she looked them over, blushing heavily when she notices the Onahole jar before turning her attention to Demona "hmm? well they seem rather interesting don't they? though if your worried about transforming then we can-" she muse setting onahole, bedtoy, and imp to the side "-set them over there and try the others, or we can try what you want to try, is there anything that catches your eye?" she hums gesturing to the magi-latex, not notice someone walk up behind us and open the onahole and bed pet jars' before pooring it onto the floor, snickering as they walk away letting the latex puddles slowly seep over to us, collecting around our feet

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon May 01, 2017 3:19 pm

"Treasure God?" Carrie replied. "No wonder why the monsters have it out against humans; they're often subjected to the greed of certain individuals." Carrie got of the bed. "If the gorgon girl is around, I should ask her. If anything, gorgons came from the primordial sea gods Phorcys and Ceto, so maybe the gorgon I've met might have a something about this 'Treasure God.'"

Carrie walked out of the place with lollipop at hand. Carrie walked up to the register and asked...

If the Gorgon is there.
"Excuse me, miss," Carrie said. "Sorry about earlier. I was recently told about a certain Treasure God. Do you know anything about its past?"

If the Gorgon isn't there.
"Excuse me, sir/ma'am," Carrie asked. "Have you seen the Gorgon anywhere?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon May 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Kana didnt even realise her ordeal as the seaweed seems to tighten up , locking her inevitably in the tight predicament. It felt like a warm hug that she obviously didnt want to let go either and when she finally realised that she couldnt move, the thought of being a statue even made her aroused in a way. She wondered how realistic she looked from the outside. In a second later , she then remembered however how skitts looked as a sexy manequin and then mud and gel seemed like a more appealing idea. She couldnt move but she squealed aroused when she heard about the mudbath, as a response.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:58 pm

"Treasure God? Oh, the high-bounty thief. Sorry, I don't know more than anyone else." The gorgon shrugged. She tries to recall any other details. "Actually, the Treasure God does leave a mark when something gets stolen. The mark's pretty hard to miss, because it usually involves a tied-up maid."

The harpy clerk in the next lane joined in the conversation. "Of course, we sell maid costumes and bondage supplies, so there was a lot of fuss when the store got a similar calling card some time ago. Nothing was stolen, but the store's not taking chances in case the real one shows up."

"Not like we know what the real one looks like." The gorgon pointed out.

"Yeah, only reason that we know they're human is because they got a bleeding wound from one job and the blood is human. Sadly, heroes wrecked that place before the blood could be analyzed by a blood mage." The harpy smirked. "Say, why don't we just rip off her face and see if she's wearing a disguise?"

"No. Just...no." With how green the gorgon's face went, Carrie could count herself lucky from avoiding that method.

---

"Ah, very well." Kana and Skitts were carried to another part of the shop, and with a few taps, the seaweed crumbled. Before them were two tubs filled with mud. "I plan to use the mud of my springs, though this mud is supposed to be good for this kind of treatment. Well, hop in!"

Skitts tilted her head, wondering if she could even feel the mud through her skin. Eventually, she stepped into the mud, then laid down. Kana would soon join afterward. The tubs were only big enough so that they could not lay down completely, instead resting their heads at the rim as they laid back. The weight of the mud made movement sluggish, though there was enough water as not to be trapped...yet.

"Don't stay in there there too long or else I'll have to consider statues."

---

"Well, I think a slave ball wou-"

The latex sprang up on their two targets completely! Demona wasn't able to escaped, especially as the latex shrunk around her, then condensed. What was left was a wiggling Demon with no arms or legs, her crotch and mouth spread open, all under one color. Her body was a bit different as the smoothness of the latex had pretty much slimmed and lifted what remained of her body to achieve a pleasing shape.

Hannah was a bit luckier, but only by a margin. Her latex had instead folded up her limbs and thickened around them so that her doll shape appeared to cut off at her elbows and knees.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:17 pm

"I have a better idea..," Carrie replied. "Got any paper?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:33 pm

"Paper?"

"Oh, this I got to see." The harpy whipped out a parchment and handed it to Carrie.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed May 03, 2017 4:58 pm

"Demona!" Hannah yelps out in surprise, watching in horror, amusement and general arousal for the whole things as she rushes to help her, only to slip on the puddle of latex under her,falling face first into it as the latex climbed up her, folding her arms and legs before she even hit the ground causing her to fall on her stomach before she could even try to catch herself though she quickly scrambles to her knees, stumbling over to Demona as she quickly in a blind panic pulled her away from the onahole latex puddle, not caring if the two puddles where mixing or that she was still standing in the puddle as she checked over Demona "are you okay? there has got to be a way to reverse this" she rambles out, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself as she mumbles "lucky i want that one" chuckling softly she scans the section for anything that could show how the jars where pored out, as they jars weren't broke, in fact they still sat on the table just fully intact

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”