The Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
Flashlight237

Re: The Shop of Fetishes and Fetishes

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:41 pm

"Thanks." With her left hand, Carrie held the parchment to the tip of her right index finger, lightly pressing its edge against her skin. "Now, I just slide this along my finger, and... Aieeee..!" The edge of the parchment left a papercut -- a small yet painful cut that bled slightly-- on her fingertip. "You might not be able to really see how deep the... nngh... cut I made is," Carrie said, holding up her fingertip. "But your harpy friend can. I learned back in middle school that an eagle's vision is sharp enough to see a dime from a thousand feet while a human can only see so much as a grapefruit that far."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu May 04, 2017 11:40 am

Kana smiled happily behind the seaweed, enjoying the idea of being drenched into mud. She gasped and almost fell into the mud as she was released. Due to her muscles having fallen asleep in the tight embrace. ,,Its almost like being in a dream.'' she thought with a genuine smile on her face. She hugged herself with both of her arms crossed in front of her and closed her eyes in anticipation of what is about to come. She opened them up again and looked to her right where Skitts was being released as well. She gave her comrade a hug, showing her way of sharing the ordeal with her as she was sure that the best thing to do for them was to enjoy what they were doing.

She lied down into the mud, her face being the only thing that was still free from its embrace as she almost wanted to fall asleep while lying into it. It wasnt ugly or in anyway gross, the mud caressed every pore of her skin, almost nurturing and massaging it. A small red colour appeared on her face. It seemed like it brought her more fun in another way as well. She stood up and rubbed her whole body with it , letting it slowly run down. ,,Only 5 more minutes milady...'' she said with an almost child-like giggle following it. It took her a good while until she decided to stop, its gotten quite hard for her to move already so she tried putting one step after another so she could leave the mud bath.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:47 pm

The Harpy nodded, "Yeah, but if you wanted to test my eyesight, I could just read the bathroom sign in the back."

"Wait, wait. I think I get it. If the Treasure God pulls off a heist disguised as another slave, even they can't account for all the details of an imperfection." The Gorgon realized. "That's actually brilliant."

"Yeah, but we also have healing potions." The harpy pointed out.

"Oh. Oh, we should take care of that." The Gorgon pulled out a first-aid kit with a vial, dropped a bit on Carrie's finger, and watched as the skin knitted itself back together. "It was a really good idea. Just...don't go chopping your head off if you plan to test a phoenix next."

---

Demona moaned and wiggled, even if it was evident she wanted to do more than that. Fortunately, it seems the remaining puddles have become inert with their conversion.

She wasn't sure if Hannah could read the jars, but as Demona had been in the store for longer, she knew the answer already. Generally, it boiled down to two answers, or one without magic. The only issue was, as she spotted the solvent and grunted, was that the answer laid on the top shelf, well above either of their reach.

---

Skitts was already out of her bath and helped pull Kana out. The fairy simply vanished the mud.

"Hm, so mud is truly relaxing, even if humans usually try not to get dirty. Ah, I do have one ore two more things to try out." The fairy carried them once more, grabbing a tubular plant from the gardening section and then plucking a worm from the minion section. "These two should feed from dead skin and massage you at the same time. The spring would also be good for them too, don't you agree?"

Skitts wasn't sure of the difference between the worm and plant, and looked at Kana for her opinion.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu May 04, 2017 2:50 pm

"hmmm?" Hannah hums tilting her head as she fallows Demona eyes to see what she was so frantically staring at with her eyes, only to groan throwing her head back when she notice that she was staring at the solvent "thats it, isn't it?" Hannah grumbles out, her voice coming out squeaky and doll like as she bites down as best as she could onto her, lifting Demona onto her back as she makes sure she wasn't going to fall off before stacking down the section, looking for a safe way to ether climb up onto the shelf, or someone who could grab it for her "dont worry, I'll revert us back to normal. then you can do whatever you want to me for getting us into this situation, i believe the Onahole jar still has some left to use...." she trails off shaking her head ".. anyway sorry this happened" she finished. to anyone else Hannah was incoherent mess of squeaks, from ether a squeak toy or a sex doll, seems only Demona was truly still able to understand her

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:29 pm

"Thanks," Carrie replied. "Yeah, when I complained about the collar over at the pharmacy, the drider nurse over there informed me about the whole 'Treasure God' deal. It was something about a 'debt.' Either way, I had suspicion that mankind's greed had something to do with the monsters' off-putting relationship with humans." Carrie pulled the gold coin from earlier out of her pocket and put it on the counter. "I found this in a rather old tree, which ended up being an elderly dryad. Not sure who it belonged to; I haven't asked because I was a little engaged in the whole carnivorous plant deal."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:17 pm

"You sure it's a dryad or treant? Because I don't recall any dryads getting that big, and I only know one dryad who works there, and I don't think her leaves turned brown yet." The harpy mused.

"I think she tends to make conclusions before finding answers." The gorgon corrected. "Anyway, we can't track everyone who drops their spare change. However, I wouldn't be surprised since some of them are purposely left near traps. I hope you don't need anything else."

---

Hannah's speech would have been nice except that she could feel the world warp around her, and once more, she was somewhere else. The fact she spotted the sphinx locked away in a pet carrier clued her in on the situation.

"It's a bunny!" She was picked up by a nekomata...a catgirl with two tails, holding a familiar lamp. "But your naked...Don't worry, we'll fix that!"

Funnily enough, the nekomata headed towards the clothing section.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri May 05, 2017 3:54 pm

Hannah groans, stumbling back as once more the familiar dizzy feeling took her over as her surroundings changed, squeaking frantically when she no longer felt Demona's weight on her back, though her panic soon changed to confusion upon seeing the familiar sphinx locked away with a few of her own restraints. blushing as she squeaks in surprise as she felt someone pick her up, as she was spun around to face the nekomata her ears twitching at the sudden loud voice, fidgeting and squirming in her grasp as her ass and pussy was wide open and on display for anyone behind her as she rested under the arm of the nekomata, her blush clearly evident through the latex at what she pointed out
Last edited by bond56 on Fri May 05, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:01 pm

"I should probably check out the last section now." Carrie went to the Minions section. Yeah, I'd be particularly unlucky if I were in her position and said minions were those yellow things that work for Dr. Gru.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 pm

The nekomata selected a red and white dress that she slipped over Hannah, pulled white socks over the stump of her legs. She sat down so that she could fix red bows into twin ponytails...Hannah felt the neko's two tails dig into her crotch, the action hidden by the skirt. The nekomata hugged her with one arm to keep her from falling away, twitching her tail in happiness.

"Aren't you just adorable?"

---

The minion section was half a pet shop, where there were animals monsters would like to own, like slimes, bats, spiders, even zombies. Aside from those, nothing with a human shape was on sale, but instead, a wall of pictures denoting these humanoid monsters showed what could be hired.

And what minion section wouldn't be complete without supplies? There was food, uniforms, and cages like the one a tied-up sphinx was trapped in.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:23 pm

"Aww..!" Carrie walked up to a cage with a Snuggie Slime in it. "He's so cute!"

If that wasn't enough, the other slimes in stock were practically begging for a hug.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Hannah blushed fidgeting awkwardly as the nekomata dressed her up like a doll, looking over the nekomata, her eye where dragged down to her lamp subconsciously, only for her head to snap up to the nekomata face, her tail twitching slightly as she squirmed on the girls tails, squeaking in surprise as she felt the tails slip further and further into her open pussy, that to anyone else would inoccent, like she was wrapping her tails around me as the dress skirt hid what was really going on. looking down shyly her ear bouncing slightly as she shimmies her hips, moving with the girls tails every time they moved around inside her, nuzzling the girls side as she hugged her, squeaking softly

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat May 06, 2017 9:23 am

Kana thanked Skitts for her help with pulling her out of the mud, she felt very much refreshed and happy about it and rubbed her now almost perfectly smooth and tanned skin. She giggled happily and nodded ,,I think it depends on what was established, some like it - some dont.'' she gasped as she was grabbed again and then put in front of another choice.
It didnt take her long to decide as she already knew her answer ,,Well, since we already had a seaweed treatment, i would like to try the worm. Just to be a little different. He seems like a cute little one who does his job fine. Would you join me in it?'' she answered and asked Skitts.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:20 am

"Now, now. One girl per mouth, for now." The fairy picked up the girls and dangled them over the worm and plant like a worm...and she allowed the creatures to feed. The plant ate Skitts and the worm nommed on Kana, only pulling them in up to their necks, then they feasted. Flesh suckling and rolling, pulling at their skin, to push and squeeze when they wanted more.

"Now, would you like to try out the deep massage?"

---

"Oh, the bunny really likes to play dress up!" The nekomata giggled as she hugged Hannah. "It would be more fun if you were real."

Whether the nekomata meant that or not, Hannah's limbs unfolded the rubber vanished. It doesn't seem like the nekomata minded the change earlier if her tails were any indication.

---

The Snuggie Slime was very expensive. The description explained why: not only was this version of slime recently discovered, but it seems that there was a potential to breed subclasses into this slime like leather.

Opening the cage was pretty easy with pulling a bar. The slime was pretty nice to hug, like lycra stuffed with microbeads. The slime cuddled with Carrie, though even if the slime felt solid, would it be a good idea to squeeze it more?

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:15 pm

Hannah blushed, fidgeting shyly as she hugged the nekomata as best as she could, with her arms folded over, resting her head on her shoulder as she nuzzles her neck, squeaking in confusion with a questioning tone, pulling her head away to look her in the eye, only to stop about half-way, watching eyes wide in shock as the latex slowly receded freeing her arms and legs, and continue to recede into itself until all that was left, was the latex that held her pussy and ass-whole wide open, it almost felt like a chastity belt, humming as she stretches and moves her jaw around as she leans into the hug, wrapping her arms around the nekomata, her bunny ears and tail twitching and moving slightly, before her ears bounce happily that they where no longer held in the tight latex "but i am real" Hannah practically moans out

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon May 08, 2017 1:50 pm

Kana gasps as she is being lifted up in the air and dangled over the worm. ,,He..he seems larger than he looked like before'' she said with a slight worry as a shiver run down her spine. It took a bit of overcoming for her to be lifted down into its wide gaping mouth. She slowly tapped the inside of it with her feet, moaning as she slid into the slimey interior. Suddenly a warm hug encased her. Almost like a warm jacket and she moaned in enjoyment.
,,This i..is.. is...really something else.'' she said while struggling in the worms interior. She tried her best to get along with it as the fairy wouldnt let them go anyways- ultimately she then succeded with finding the ,,sweet'' spot.
She looked over to Skitts and wondered how she did and then turned to their mistress , nodding at her suggestion. ,,Th...thank you...sure , why not - massage sounds fine.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:17 pm

"Indeed you are real, yet you don't seem to be really here yet." The nekomata hummed, this time drawing her tails out of Hannah's holes. "Hm, it could be that magic made you real to finish your last deeds, perhaps to meet your friend once more? I'll be glad to come with you on your adventure."

---

The fairy smiled as she tapped Kana's head, which motivated the worm to stretch its mouth over her head. With its meal fully consumed, the worm now "ate". It was like a thousand tongues, a thousand fingers dancing all over her body, desiring to clean her whole body and leaving no inch untouched.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon May 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Kana weakly whimpered as the fleshy mouth closed over her head. Enclosed in her darkness she felt nothing for a short while until a burst of pleasure came over her whole body, thousand touches basically overturned her body - followed only by deep moaning as the predicament kept on going. She was unaware what was going on and what the worm was doing to her but she understood what the Fairy meant with ,,deep.'' she smiled and kept going onto her edge eagerly enjoying the sweet embrace of pleasure. She felt like in 7th heaven and surely wouldnt switch with anyone right now. ,, This feels...so ..good'' she thought and pondered.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon May 08, 2017 4:14 pm

Hannah hums in thought, mulling over what the nekomata, shuddering slightly as the tails slid free from her wholes, releasing the hug as she stands up "you make it sound like i'm dead" she mumbles softly, amusement and sarcasm dripping from her voice, if her smile was anything to go by, though if you listened closely you could hear the worry hidden in her voice. helping up the nekomata from her seated position before all color drained from her face "Demona!" she practically yelled, spinning on her heel before rushing out of the clothing section and back over to the magilatex section, where she was last before getting pulled to the lamp

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon May 08, 2017 6:17 pm

Carrie giggled. "Aww..! He loves me..!" While petting the slime, Carrie peeked at her wallet, then at the price tag. $499.95 is rather expensive compared to the $49.95 price tags for the sand slime and the mud slime it sat between, but it wouldn't be too pricy considering that Geoff and Brody gave her and Devin $50,000 each. "Umm..." Carrie looked at the $800 in her wallet, then pulled out a card. "Do they take debit?" Carrie put the card back in her wallet. "I probably should get a collar for this guy. I don't want ruffians whacking or shooting it." With the slime following her, Carrie grabbed a basic leather collar for the slime, then put it around... Well, just put the collar around it. "There you go." Carrie picked up the slime, then took it out of the section. Carrie put the slime and her debit card on the counter. "Will debit work?"

((And here's the Snuggie Slime in Epic Battle Fantasy 5 style))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:19 pm

((There's a 5 now?))

"Yeah. Considering heroes loot gold from monsters in the past, we have been working with cards." The gorgon swiped the debit card. "Alright, just enter your pin..."

"Also, we got in contact with your boyfriend." The gorgon held her hand up. "No, he's not in the shop. I was just thinking about alternate ways you could be freed early without costing a lot of money, and there are actually a few humans who get classed as monsters. Basically, if your boyfriend can get an overlord license and rule at least one town, he can walk in this store unmolested. He'll then need a proof that you are already owned by him whether it's by engagement or slavery before we can hand you over. So yeah, he'd have to be evil to save you."

---

Kana felt a bigger squeeze at her feet...no, with the general movement, the fairy had decided to squeeze her out of the worm, and the worm obeyed. The fairy also squeezed Skitts out of her plant, who had opted not to go into the deep massage. That was why Skitt's black cocoon retained her hair and face, though her body had been massaged to the point that her arms seemingly vanished and her legs became one.

"Oh my, I don't believe that was intended. There is one more test, for your friend." The fairy handed Kana a purple spray bottle. "Here is the exfoliating spray for your friend in black. It will harden the cream, but it should break within few minutes or hours. I still have to shop, just the minor things, but if you want to work for me...we'll see."

The fairy departed, picking up the worm and plant as she left.

---

Demona was still laying where she was, on the account of having no limbs. It also seems the nekomata had followed and spotted the onahole, chuckling. She picked Demona up, her tails twitching in thought. "I always wanted one to help fill out my bee costume, but I don't think this one is light."

The nekomata grabbed the solvent and poured over Demona, her limbs growing back and the rubber vanishing. Demona looked at her hands, then squeaked as the tails touched her bum. "Thanks. So, um, what are you planning to do with us?"

"That I leave to adventure, for it is not the adventurer who leads that tale." The nekomata mused. "Oh, I would not mind playing dress-up with my dolls, though I would be honored to go on your quest."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue May 09, 2017 3:27 pm

Kana gasped and breathed heavily as she came out. She stood weakly on her legs, her knees shaking due to all of the pleasure that she had gotten in this short amount of time. She tried to calm herself but it was a hard undergoing as she was already getting to the next part of the ordeal. She looked a bit envious as she saw Skitts in the beautiful black cocoon and then turned her attention to the fairy.
She nodded obediently as she recieved the spray and thanked the fairy. She kneeled in front of her and kept her head down. ,,It would be my honest pleasure to serve you, mistress. Please use my body however you wi.'' when she looked up once more, the fairy already headed for the shops, leaving her there with the spray in her hands.
She went near Skitts and took a deep breath. ,,Look, she gave me exfoliating spray it will harden the cream but it should break it in a few minutes..or hours... i hope its the later one.'' she said as she started spraying it over all of Skitts body. She made sure to get every part of it. When she was done, she sighed reliefed - hoping that her luck might work in her favor. Out of curiosity she sprayed a bit of the spray on her fingertip, wondering how the liquid felt.
,,Lets hope this works'' she said , waiting for the spray to shed so she could help Skitts out.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:28 pm

Hannah sighs in relief upon seeing that nothing happened to Demona while she was gone. butting her lip as she fidgets anxiously waiting to see what the nekomata would do. "bee costume? i got to see that" Hannah chuckles relaxing as she watches the latex slowly vanish as Demona re-grows her arms and legs, rushing over to her side to help her, supporting her weight on her shoulder, as it just so happens that Demona wasn't use to her legs, or well having legs, and nearly collapsed. "sorry about leaving you, she used my lamp and pulled me away, still has it i believe" Hannah mumbles looking down "... and sorry about the whole incident, heh you can punish me if you want" Hannah hums, chuckling playfully near the end, her voice laced with a teasing tone, before turning her attention to the nekomata, whispering in Demona's ear "quest? do you know anything about a quest? she's been speaking cryptically since i was freed myself, something about how im not actually here, and magic made me real to finish my last deeds...." she trails off in thought before addressing the nekomatta "well if your gonna be joining us, then im Hannah nice to meet you miss...?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:34 pm

((Yes and no. Yes, it exists, but it hasn't been released yet. Matt Roszak, creator of the Epic Battle Fantasy series, is halfway done with the fifth game according to his blog. I'm predicting it'll come out in 2018.))

"What?!" Carrie replied, entering her pin. "While, yes, it's true that we're boyfriend and girlfriend, Devin's as evil as a kitten. The only people I know who are evil are Josee and Jacques. Depending on who you ask, Crimson, Ennui, and their pet Australian rabbit Loki can be seen as evil. One time, Crimson merely glanced at a shark and the shark got frightened, forcing it to give her the travel tip." Carrie saw the gorgon raise her eyebrow. "A travel tip is an envelope we had to get in order to make progress during the Ridonculous Race."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:18 pm

The spray dried up, just as the cocooned dried up too, now as hard as a rock. It seems that Skitts was just now attempting to escape, though faint mewling was the only thing that escaped from her shell. She might as well be a statue. One thing was for sure, it seems she wouldn't be escaping now.

---

"Lune, from the east. It is a pleasure to meet you both." The nekomata bowed.

"It's nice to meet you, Lune. Should I assume you are magic-touched?" Demona reasoned before turning to Hannah. "That means she's been exposed to a lot of foreign magic, probably fairies in this case, so she sees and hears things we cannot and she might be able to use fairy magic."

"Can. But do not worry, the quest requests not magic nor presence. It is fortunate that it is not a servant of time either." The nekomata grabbed another jar. "May I play with you longer?"

---

"Well, unless your boyfriend told his evil friends, I suppose you'll have to wait for the price drop, because he's also been told that storming the store would only make the store go far away." The gorgon informed her. "I can't give you your exact price, but at this rate, you might end up past the bargain bin as a supply for the deli or decor."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed May 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Kana realised after a while that the spray was taking the longer way to shed of finally. Shocked, Kana looked at how she would be able to solve this as she pretty much had worsened the situation for her friend. ,,I...im sorry! I dont know what to do, i swear that the Fairy gave it to me. Please believe me?!' ' she said in an helpless tone while her body was shaking quite of in fear - she did not know how she would be able to help Skitts and the fairy was far from being near to their location. She came closer and kneeled down, she tried to somehow peel it of herself but all of her efforts seemed it vain.
,,There has to be a way to get you out!...'' she said and kept on thinking.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:13 pm

"What seems to be the problem?" A dark elf calmly approached Kana. Well, it was probably more accurate to say she was a tanned elf wearing a red corset with leather boots, and tall. She seemed to be familiar with Skitts as she took one look at the cocoon. "I see. Are you finished?"

Two grunts from Skitts. The elf shook her head before turning to Kana. "I apologize for any trouble Skitts wrought. I'm her master, Aka Moro. So, what have you two been doing?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:19 pm

"ooohhhhhhhhh, sorry" Hannnah mumbles softly rubbing the back of her head as she blushes deeply in embarrassment, giving a shy awkward smile to lune "then you where taking about my bunny features, yeah. they are apart of a curse i got, not that im complaining about them, and i wasn't told how to ether remove the curse or make it permanent" her tail twitches slightly as her ear stand at attention as if searching for any near by dangers, heck even her nose twitched slightly, just showing how bunny like Hannah has become over time from the curse. "i would love to continue playing with you, oh and before i forget, you have my lamp" she hums pointing to the lamp hanging from luna's hip before continuing "which makes you my master/mistress as long as you have it on you, and the lamp has the power of a regular genie, though it can only grant wishes about me for my mistress/masters, i can also be pulled into it like a regular genie, and i believe you can change the shape of it so its easier to carry and hide from others, like a ring for example"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed May 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Kana, still afraid and shocked of what she had done only answered in a brief way, with a lack of breath as she exhausted herself while trying. ,,Sh..She got encased in this black tar ..ann...and this fairy tricked me to use hardening spray. And now she's trapped in there and i dont know what to do.'' Her face grew bright red as she talked to a stranger without really turning to his side at first. She grabbed her head teary eyed shook it unknowingly what to do. (kinda like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/ba/77/f2ba77c8e831ff7dd1f955fe44762ad1.gif )
It took her a few minutes before she finally turned around and bowed to Aka Moro. She shook her head once more and apologised , even kneeling in front of the dark elf. ,,My apologies, it wasnt Skitts who was to blame, i unfortunately got tricked by this fairy who left us here on our own until you came. As im still without a master yet, you can punish me in whatever way you feel like...''

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed May 10, 2017 5:21 pm

"At least I have a new pet," Carrie said, petting the slime. "Speaking of, what should I feed this thing with? Fruit? Veggies? Meat?"

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”