Five Nights of Fetish

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
ario120987

Five Nights of Fetish

Postby ario120987 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Another successful night came to a close at Fazbear's Adventure Pizzeria. Despite it's appearance, it catered to every fetish and fantasy imaginable. State-of-the-art animatronics treated "guests" to their wildest fantasies while all the while caring for their charges. Even if it was just a meal. The restaraunt had countless themed rooms, each one tailored for a specific fetish, with their own unique animatronic to over see the room and their "guests". But for now, the front doors were locked, customers were safely tucked in and the new security was being debriefed.

*RING RING, RING RING*

Hello? Er... Ahem, welcome to your first night at Fazbear's Adventure Pizzeria! There is quite a bit to take in, but don't worry, I have faith in you! Just because we've had a few... dozen previous guards shouldn't be too intimidating. It isn't even particularly hard! All you need to do is keep an eye on your security cameras and make sure all's well. No animatronics malfunctioning, people dying, stuff like that. The animatronics are active at night and they're usually taking care of the customers that got "caught up" over night. They're pretty good at what they do, so they shouldn't need you to interfere and they won't bother you in the guard station.

Oh... There is one other thing. If you have to leave the guard station for any reason, like gooing to the bathroom or something, be really carefull not to run into the animatronics. They won't be able to tell you're security and label you as an escaped customer. They grab you, stick you into a scenario and keep you there over night. Plus they might torture or sexually tease you depending on what you get.

If that happens, you'll be breaking the rule of using the facilities on work time. You'll be fired in the morning and...

*CLICK*

With that, the call ended leaving you in the dimly lit guard station with the rest of your security shift. Thankfully, the rest of your instructions were spelled out in a pamphlet:

1. Check personal tablet to check map (locate nearby rooms)

2. Tap screen for locations of nearby animatronics.

3. If captured, try messaging for help on tablet, animatronics wiLl take you to their associated rooms, not the one you are in necessarily.

4. BE VIGILANT!

YueAyasegawa

Re: Five Nights of Fetish

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:07 pm

Kana cursed herself for taking on this job as a security guard in this Pizzeria. She was a dark-brown haired, 23 year old woman with a firmly shaped body thanks to her Training in Kendo, causing her to take her trusty sword with her. She heard so much from the Pizzeria and unfortunately made the fault to play the horror based game on a previous restaurant , the night in front of it. So despite her being rather embarassed to be guarding a fetish palace, she also had quite the fear of the inhouse living animatronics.

,,Okay..calm down... you can do this..'' she whispered to herself while hastly checking through her tablet. To cope with her fear, she always tried to keep an eye on the rubber and transformation based rooms , so at the very least she can some of the fun for herself while she was alone.

But unfortunately it was time for her to go to the toilet so she carefully looked around the corner of her bureau to each side before trying to make her move , as slowly as possible with a flashlight in her other hand while the tablet is tightly clenched between her arm and her torso

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:30 pm

Thankfully, it didn't seem like there were any animatronics nearby. The dark halls were creepy enough without the imminent threat of being kidnapped by robots...

Every step Kana took echoed off the walls. In the darkness, she couldn't even tell exactly where the sounds were coming from. She could shine her flashlight to illuminate a small spot in front of her, but it only helped so much and it was as if the shadows around got thicker. From the guard station, the hallway just seemed to stretch on endlessly. Every now and then, the uniform walls were broken up by a door to one of the "rooms". From inside, Kana could hears muffled screams and moans. She shuddered, skipping past them and rushing to the restroom.

As she came to a fork that would take her where she wanted to go, a strange sound made her freeze. It sounded like shuffling, dragging footsteps coming from the left hallway!

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:17 pm

The echoes made her walk not that much easier. In fact, it worsened the effect of her situation. She tried her best not to scare herself into embarassment and tried breathing calmly while going forward step by step. She occasionally stopped and listened for the sudden moaning sounds. She somehow envied them in their situation. While she felt like she starred in a horror movie for real, they were probably in their 7th realm of heaven. Coming closer to the fork she froze in place as she heard the shuffling to her side. She slowly but surely went directly into the right hallway, trying to keep a fast pace without getting too loud.

,,Nope, straight the other way! I hope it doesnt see me...''

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Gwen, a goth girl with dyed black hair and teal streaks, flipped her hair a little as she stared at the tablet. "welp, since I'm here now, might as well try to explore the place a little..." Gwen looked at the cameras, then tapped each room on the map. Gwen got a look at the supply closet (which was little more than a closet used by janitors), then the hallways to the left and right sides of the room, followed by the restroom (nice linoleum tile), then... (Carry on from there.)

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:59 am

To Kana's horror, the shuffling sound was still coming in her direction. Her only options were to run loudly down the hallway and risk running into more animatronics, or duck into one of this hallway's rooms and try to hide. The doors were labeled and the three next to her were labeled

Art Gallery
Farm
Doll House

The camera flashed views of some of the nearby rooms. "The Jungle" was filled with lush plants, but Gwen couldn't see any of the guests on the screen. The next was the Tomb room. It looked like a stone Egyptian tomb. In the center was a giant, closed sarcophagus in the center. Lining the room were many smaller, standing sarcophagi. Some had squirming mummies inside while a few bound "slaves" seemed to sleep at the feet of the big sarcophagus. The next one was the Kitchen. The camera panned about here, sweeping over a large industrial kitchen. On the counters there were some human shaped confections, some people were bound to serving trays with food and others merely sat even further back, literally trussed up like turkeys.

The camera changed again, this time showing the hallway just outside. Kana was hurrying down the hallway as the animatronic from the kitchen, a smiling clown that was dressed like a sexy chef, walked down the hallway towards her.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:15 am

Kana breathed heavily as her impending doom seemed to come closer by the second. She tried to hold back a scream as she started to slowly degrade into panic, the last thing she wanted at this moment, is to be caught by one of the animatronics - but she had never had the situation that multiple ones would have set sight on one of her.
,, So , running is basically a dead give away.."
She said and closed her eyes to take a deep breath. Thankfully 3 doors opened up in front of her and as she saw the label ,, Doll House" she grabbed the handle and opened up before jumping in and closing it as soon as possible. She took a deep sigh out of relief and then turned around to see what would await her.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:32 am

"What was that all about?" Gwen asked. "Hmm..." Gwen peeked out of the door and saw the clown animatronic rushing several feet behind Kana. By the look of things, the clown animatronic seemed a little disgruntled. "Okay... That's a peculiar-looking animatronic even for a pizza place."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:42 pm

Inside, the room indeed looked like a life-sized dollhouse. The room Kana was in right now looked like a large living room with a couch, 2 recliners and a blank TV. The furniture and wall paper were both bright, pastel colors with simple patterns. On the couch were sitting 2 life-sized dolls. Their faces were blank indescript stumps for limbs. The dolls and the furniture had the same dull sheen due to being made of the same material. Plastic... or rubber! There also seemed to be some other, strangely shaped furniture and plushies made of the same material around the room.

Suddenly, the chef turned around. Having heard a sound as Gwen poked her head out, it was coming to investigate now.

The Chef http://bastianmage.com/images/adult_sketch/anime_original/aas024.jpg

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Kana looked around and almost immediately she gets hit by a wave of excitement and pleasure as she could hear the pleasant squeaking of rubber in the room. Her palm touched the cold, yet smooth membrane of the walls and shivered at the wonderful feeling that they portraited. ,,This was a good choice...'' She said while her head brightened up like a ripe tomato. She had to withhold to laugh more as the probability still was there that there might be an animatronic in this room as well and naturally if she would wake the customers, the animatronic wouldnt be quite that happy as wel. She smiled and went closer to one of the life sized dolls. The more she started touching it, the more she got aroused from the feeling of rubber that she seemingly had in her hand. She wasnt sure if these dolls were the customers, but she didnt mind much loosing herself into a bit more lustful adventure. She did not look around much what was happening around her and instead started to enjoy her tight situation properly.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:16 pm

"The crap?" Gwen raised her eyebrow. "As an artist myself, if I were the designers of that animatronic, I would've just stuck with the chicken guy. What was its name? Chica? Yeah, that's it." Gwen just sat back down in her chair in the guard station.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:26 pm

The doll gave a little twitch and muffled moan as she touched it. It was indeed one of the customers wrapped in a tight latex skin and turned into a doll! The rubber made a squeaking sound under her hand and it drew a bit of attention. From across the room, a pair of eyes opened and glowed pink. The rooms animatronic, which looked like a 7 foot tall girl doll, stood up and stealthily walked behind Kana.

The Chef shuffled over towards the guard station, from where it had heard Gwen. It crept towards the door seeing the unbound "customer" inside.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:10 pm

"Not today, asshole!" Gwen closed the security door, then waited, hoping for that damn robot to go away.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:55 am

The twitching of the doll kept Kana in awe, while she was aware that she probably wasnt alone she got only more enticed by the dolls movement. It was like she had been in a hypnotic trance as she massaged the torso while then gmbrushing over the stumps. She gave a lightly aroused sigh and thought ,, i wonder what you feel... i envy you somewhat, though still being able to move in a form like yours seemed more favorable. She kissed the dolls forehead and smiled at the smooth feeling ,, its almost like this was a second skin .. its so cool.."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:01 am

With a loud whir of grinding gears, the doll lunged at Kana and grabbed her from behind. Despite it's appearance, it was very strong. It pinned Kana's arms to her side in tight embrace and lifted her off of her feet. The doll tilted it's head, opening it's mouth. Then from a scratchy, pull-string voice box, the doll asked, "Will you play with me. There was no need to answer as it was just a pre-recorded phrase, like a children's toy.

Suddenly, the doll began to pull off Kana's clothes, undressing her like children often do with dolls.

The Cheff lingered outside the door for a bit, peering in at Gwen, before shuffling off. But the noise from the door shutting had attracted another animatronic. The animatronic from the art gallery, a monkey dressed like an artist in a beret and smock, began wandering up the corridor on the other side of the guard station. Even at this leisurely pace, he was much faster than the Chef.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 am

Kana was quite in a surprise as something grabbed her from the side as she then answered in particulary ,,Hey wha...ah!...'' She was shocked to see the animatronic right in front of her and minutes later also rendered helpless as her arms were carefully pinned at her sides. She wriggled and struggled as good as she could, but innerly she knew that she had practically no chance. ,,Let me go! I am one of the security guards'' she unknowingly whispered defeated but a small ,,yes'' also appeared as she was asked for a second time.

She gasped as the animatronic teared of her clothes like it was nothing and started wriggling once more, bashing her legs around as good as she could, which wasnt very much - given her situation. ,,W...why are y..you wrecking my clothes? she asked , hoping to get some sort of answer out of the robotic being.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Gwen checked the camera. The monkey was swiftly making its way through the left hall. Gwen opened the door on the right, but closed the door on the left. "Jesus! First night and the animatronics are already up my ass? And here I thought the animatronics WEREN'T supposed to bother me at the guard station."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:50 pm

The animatronic did not answer Kana. It merely continued to tear away her clothes until she was completely naked, not leaving a shred of cloth. The animatronic began to squeeze and rub Kana's body as if examining her. It's hands felt her sides, squeezing and groping her ass. As it did, a layer of skin tone latex was spread over Kana's body. As the animatronic felt her up, it spread the latex over her, covering her in a tight suit that began to shrink and squeeze her body as it shrank. Soon, she was covered from the neck down with only her face and hair uncovered.

The monkey rushed up to the door, slamming against it just in time. This time, the monkey lingered by the window, staring in at Gwen. It wasn't going to leave and just wait... The monitors showed which rooms currently did not have animatronics. Maybe Gwen could hide in one of the rooms?

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:21 pm

"Stop staring at me, asshole!" Gwen said. "Eesh..!" Gwen looked back at the monitor, then changed it to the West Hall Corner camera. "Okay... The outside of my doors is a blind spot... Got it." Gwen pressed turned the light to her right on, and saw nothing there. "Hmm..."

Gwen looked back at the monitor, then looked at the map. "Huh. Those are some interesting labels..."

((Note, that's a tentative map, not a real map.))

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:16 am

,,Please let me go! I swear i wont get the technicians?!' 'she pleaded in a helpless manner as every last bit of protection was ripped away from her. She whimpered slightly but then got overwhelmed as thee animatronic started to grope and touch her all over her body. ,,Why does it feel so cold...yet suddenly so warm?'' she thought while moaning, as she felt the latex squeezing her whole body from her neck to toe. After a while she understood what was happening, hence she was rather afraid or at least she hesitatingly balled her fists,unsure if the latex will stick to itself if she did. ,,I am starting to...like...this...'' she thought as she was slowly succumbing to the warm embrace of the latex.
,,What is it gonna do to me?'

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:35 pm

The animatronic began its last few sub-routines on the new "customer". It ignored Kana's words and began to coat her in a second layer of latex. This one was thicker, especially around her torso acting like a strict corset. A vibrating ball was sealed to her crotch, gently buzzing, while the animatronic spread latex over her face, leaving her nose and eyes uncovered. The animatronic was now holding what looked like a naked, fingerless, latex doll, but that didn't last long. The animatronic pulled a bright yellow sundress over Kana's body along with a matching hat and high heels, then set her on the couch. It had no release date in its memory for her, so she would just remain there till morning, until staff released her.

Looking at the monitors, Gwen could see that the doll house room and the tomb were still occupied by their animatronics. A girl was even being turned into a doll this very second! Though the kitchen looked empty, The Chef was probably still nearby. The art gallery was obviously empty and Gwen couldn't see the animatronics for the Jungle or the Farm. She may be able to hide in one of those rooms.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:50 pm

"Ugh! That must be another guard." Gwen checked the drawer. "Guess I'll need these wire cutters if I want to get her out..." Gwen looked at the clock: 1 AM it read. Yeah, time passes by fast in this type of game. "Hmm... If I can lead the Doll House animatronic to the Farm room, I'll be able to buy myself some time to get the other guard out." Gwen walked out of the guard station, then with a flashlight at hand, went to the Doll House. There, Gwen stood by the door and yelled... "Hey, asshat! If you think nabbing a security guard is gonna get you anywhere, think again!"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:50 am

Kana lost herself in pure bliss as the second layer of latex started to overcome her whole body. She tried to fiddle with her fingers but realised that they became stuck together. She was surprised at the buzzing ball being attacched to her private parts and tried to struggle herself out as good as she good, despite knowing that she probably never had a chance to begin with. Each and every movement she seemed to do, resulted in her limb being drawn back into position, at least it felt like that, so she couldnt move on her own.
She moaned aroused and helpless as she was now fully transformed into a living doll. Her submissive mind accomated herself fast to the situation while she heard some faint sound in the direction of the door.
,,Am..I...a doll...now?''

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:44 am

The animatronic gave the new doll a hug, before it heard someone shouting. It didn't respond or care what was said, but it decided to investigate. The Animatronic shuffled into the hall, looking for the source of the sound.

Meanwhile, Kana remained on the couch, rendered motionless by the latex. She looked at home on the couch, nothing but a pretty doll added to the dollhouse. The buzzing bulb keot her aroused, but just enough to keep her "entertained".

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:55 am

Keeping as much distanced as she could to keep the animatronic at her sight, Gwen shuffled back. Slowly but surely, Gwen moved towards the Farm room. "That's right, asshat. Come at me."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:44 am

The animatronic spotted Gwen and began to walk towards her. it's slowly followed her into the farm determined to capture her and bring her to the doll house

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:08 am

Kanas mind slowly started to fade away into nothingness, she felt the hug aroused and started groaning and moaning. She sort of demanded more touch but then quickly returned focus onto the buzzing thing on her private parts. ,, Good.. Doll " she thought, starting to loose a bit of her focus as she stopped trying to move.
She wonders who that one shouting was, while it was faint, she had heard it. ,, Maybe that is someone that wants to hug me?..."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:14 am

"That's it... A little more..." As soon as Gwen got to the Farm, Gwen darted in. Gwen hid behind a sign post in the farm. She knew the animatronic would follow her inside seeing as how ill-bent it was on capturing her, so she just hid where she was, hoping that the animatronic would enter the room and walk far enough past the sign post.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:34 am

The animatronic followed Gwen into the farm room. it looked left and right looking for the person that it had been chasing. it walked past the sign, unable to find her

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:56 pm

With that done, Gwen went back to the doll house, making sure not to trigger any animatronic before entering the Doll House. "Well, as Toucan Sam said," Gwen said. "Follow your nose..." Gwen sniffed around the place. Each doll in the place, if any, smelled like they've been here a while. It was until she reached Kana when she smelled the smell of... "Fresh latex." Gwen approached Kana. "You must be the other guard. Don't worry. I'll get you out." With wire-cutters at hand, Gwen dug into the most vulnerable spot she could find: Kana's crotch.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Kana was lost in her fantasies as she felt like being in a pure heaven. She heard a faint sound from the outside of her mask , which she wondered if that may have been someone to play with her. She opened up her eyes (i think her eyes were uncovered, right? ) and looked playfully. She gaspes as she then felt something pushing against the buzzing ball in her crotch. Since the latex held her in a strict position, she wasnt able to look down to see what was pushed into her . She groaned and moaned, trying to wiggle and show that she was here ,partly also demanding to be touched.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Gwen slapped Kana across the face. "Get a hold of yourself." Once the wire-cutters cut through the latex, Gwen cut a hole in her vagina and felt a vibration. "Huh?" Gwen reached into Kana's cooch, then pulled out a vibrating ball. "Bah!" Gwen tossed the ball aside, then cut her way up the latex suit. "I'm on a night shift here, and so are you. I can't have you turning into Lindsay on the first night of the job." Once the latex was cut up, Gwen pulled the dress off of Kana and got to work. As she pulled the latex off, Gwen cut parts of the latex with the wire cutters to loosen it up. Soon, Gwen got all of the latex off of Kana.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:34 am

Thankfully the intensity of Gwens slapped got slowed down by the latex that had been encasing her. It was however good enough so that she came back to her senses.
,,wh..where was i? What happened?" She wondered as the buzzing motion finally disappearing from her senses so she was able to think straight.
She looked up to the girl right in front of her and helped crawling herself out of her latex shell. Done with such, she tugged herself in, realizing once more that she was but naked. ,, th.. thanks.. im Kana.. you must be a guard too, that thing got me and turned me into a real life doll. How did you get past it?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:17 am

"I tricked the animatronic into going into the farm house. Speaking of animatronics... Hide behind the couch." Gwen hid behind the couch. "There was a monkey animatronic staring at me through the window of the guard station, so there's a good chance it went all the way around the building to try to catch us."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 am

Kana forgot her embarassement for a brief moment and realised the danger in which they both hung in. She jumped behind the couch to gwen and looked if she could catch a glimpse at the monkey animatronic. ,,I wonder what he would be programmed to do...'' she said.

(OOC: lets try wait for ario, i think we are a bit going of on our own xd )

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm

(Yeah; I've expected the couch thing to be the stopping point of that interaction anyhow.)

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:33 pm

((OOC: Sorry for my absence! I'm on the last few weeks of my last semester, so things got away from me...))

Indeed, the monkey had seen Gwen and had pursued her. t slowly opened the door and stepped into the doll house. Now that they could get a good look at it, they could see it was wearing an old, paint splattered smock. It's tail looked a bit like a paint brush and it wore a black beret with a curly mustache. The monkey shuffled into the room, it's movements looking a bit jerky when it moved slowly. It began to check the dolls, monitoring them, still unaware of Kana and Gwen. After it had checked the dolls, it turned to leave and continue it's search for the 2 "escapees".

Meanwhile the Farm animatronic, a rather curvy cow, becomes active and begins to roam the halls. The Doll house animatronic and the chef go dormant, temporarily turning off while they recharge.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:10 pm

"Yep. I called that one," Gwen said, coming out from behind the couch. "I gotta get back to the guard station. Your best bet is to follow me back to the station." Gwen walked out of the doll house, then walked towards the guard station.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Kana glares at the animatronic and shivers while trying to hide behind the couch. She shook her head, trying to get back to senses after her short time experience as a rubber doll. ,,O..ok ... i cant stay naked anyway so instead of us clichély going on our own, i will stay with you so we can get back to the guard station. She sighed and looked embarassed. ,,I hope they have a spare guard outfit , that thing ripped mine apart.''

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:15 pm

"I wouldn't worry about it until 6 AM if I were you." Once the duo returned to the guard station, Gwen picked up the tablet, then looked at the tablet. "Okay, there's a cow animatronic heading this way. I'll just shut the door, and..." Gwen shut the door. "There. No need to worry about that asshole."

Now that both doors are shut, Gwen knew she and Kana are safe.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Kana sighed in relief as the doors closed, giving her safety once more from the threat outside. ,,Thank god that they cant get us in here at least...'' Kana took a bit time to get back to senses and returned in a new guard outfit.
,,Back to be suited once more... im glad to be stil in one piece, thanks for getting me out of there once more.'' she said to Gwen while sitting down to surveil the cameras.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:23 pm

"You see that mini-map?" Gwen said. "If you tap on it in certain areas, you'll see a different room. Give it a shot."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Kana tapped on the mini map and out of it popped several mini screenings of the outer rooms. One of them being the hallway from which they came in which a cow-animatronic seemed to wait. ,,Yeah, its really practical.I'd love to have these with me when im outside but i guess that we'll be sued if they break, even if the animatronics did it.''

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:40 pm

The girls were indeed safe with both doors shut, but it wouldn't last long. With energy devoted to shutting both doors, the electricity to the guard station was being rapidly depleted. Soon, the power ran out with a slowwhiiiiiiiiir as the doors flew open and the lights shut off, leaving the girls exposed and in darkness. Outside one door, the cow animatronic saw its chance and lunged at them making a grab for Gwen. However, the hallways were empty aside from the cow, if they were lucky, they could try to escape into the other rooms.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:01 pm

When the power went out, Gwen saw the doors fly open. "Already?!" Gwen looked at her cell phone. The time read "12:06" on her phone, but the analog clock read "4:30... 4:31... 4:32..." Wait, what? It seems the minute hand hit each tick almost as fast as a second hand would because apparently in FNAF stuff, time whizzed by faster than humanity can comprehend. That might be the reason why the power ran out so quickly. Upon seeing the animatronic lunge at her, Gwen jump, grabbing fast-running analog clock and making a run for it as soon as she landed on the ground. "Run!"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:52 pm

Kana jumped up surprised as the doors opened up once more, realising what would now await them if they didnt react as soon as possible. ,,God dammit, remind me to tell the staff to change the batteries'' she said as she grabbed a cöpcl fpr jerseöf . followingGwen immediately to the outside of the guard station.,,Do you think we have a emergency power source?'' she asked.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:29 pm

The cow barely missed them as they hurried out the other door. It lunged again, this time grabbing for Cana, As it began to pursue, the chef activated once more and exited the kitchen heading towards the sound of commotion.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 pm

"I dunno," Gwen replied. "They never told me about the breaker room. Maybe if we--" As soon as she saw the animatronic grab Kana (at least that's what the narrative appeared to tell me), Gwen ran off, then hid in the Supply Closet.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu May 04, 2017 11:47 am

,, I will make sure that they never forget it again. '' she said with an angry tone, rather upset that they were assigned to be almost sex toys to the animatronics without any kind of considerable protection besides of their ...hey, where are you going it?'' she asked as she saw Gwen hiding into the supply closet. She tripple guessed what the reason was and decided to roll backwards hopefully making it past the animatronic. ,,I will try to find another hiding spot. Dont get caught!'' she yelled to Gwen as she tried to run of into the other direction to draw the cows attention on herself.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:05 pm

The Cow pursued Kana down the hallway, leaving Gwen and the Supply closet behind. The animatronic was close on Kana's heels, clanking and whirring loudly. The Chef came from the other end of the hall, drawn to wards the noise. Kana was next to the Jungle Room door as both animatronics closed in on her, though the Jungle Room was right next to her. If she was willing to risk it, she could try her luck in there...

The supply closet was cramped, filled with old mops, brooms and such. In her haste, Gwen stepped into an empty bucket and fell over. The mops and brooms made a migbhty clattering noise that drew the attention of the Monkey animatronic. Curiously, it walked towards the closet to investigate the loud noise coming from inside.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”