DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
ario120987

Re: DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

Postby ario120987 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:24 am

"Aww~" Marie sighed as the larvae climbed up towards her face. Honestly, it was pretty cute for a bug. it resumed suckling and kissing her neck, Murray began to giggle and drive again. This time however, she offered her neck to the little thing. it wasn't being very harmful at least

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 am

Hannah was blushing heavily, unable to meet the samurai's eye as she scanned the shadows, helping where she could as she fidget and squirm, shuddering in the cold air. gulping at what amberlust thoughts on the samurai's plans "maybe getting a chastity belt would be good" she mumbles to herself as her eye Jumped from shadow to shadow at even the slightest movement or disturbance ".... are you okay madame?" Hannah calls out to amberlust, worry laced in her tone once she noticed amberlust go quiet "I know it might not be much but, I'm here, ... we are here if you ever need to talk or anything"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:17 am

In the meantime, Dawn unbubbled the other two bubbled rutabagas. As for the three in Dawn's hand, Dawn kept a hold of those, waiting for their mother to come out. "I don't understand why that is. Pigs are smart animals; yet they're discredited compared to dogs."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:39 am

Taidana found that getting the panties off and over the boots wasn't such a hard task if one stretched the holes, though doing so with one hand keeping to his blade was taking a bit longer than expected. However, his ears were not listening to the discussion or the sound of fabric but to the sound of him and her. By trusting their eyes, only these two exist, so paying attention to the sounds that was too quiet or in tune with their breathing...He lets them talk, he takes care of the parts without talking.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:31 pm

Rena sort of giggled ironic as she heard the slime girls retort. She waved with her hand lightly and said ,, Who told me to let out my anger? Besides I'd much rather be able to talk with you casually then being unsure if i a person or I will loose its live or at least herself while being entraped in here.'' she sighed and then smiled to reassure the slime girl. She also said a bit teasingly ,, If i may request something , could you loosen the manacle on me a little bit ? It is s bit off-cutting my blood circulation. I dont mind it much but this tingly feeling on my lower leg and foot feels a bit weird.''
She then went of through the door and also mentioned ,, Dont worry, where there is a will, there must be a way.'' she entered the room that was called the honeybee hive and gazed for a few minutes at the stalagmites and stalagtites ,,These honeybaes must be rather large , seeing how these amounts of honey were created. I have to watch out for the creatures hiding inbetween here. Dear Patron Godess, grant me your strength..'' she whispered as an electrical current started to rush around on the outsides of her body, creating sparks of light in the rather dark room the hive lived in. She kept a silent walking motion as she tried to focus to find her lost comrade.
She focused once more and then lightly stomped the floor beneath her, she tried to create non lethal electrical currents throughout the room or at least throughout the liquid, hoping to get a reaction out of it. ,,If i can use it as a bow, it might just be enough....''

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:08 pm

OOC: Ah a heads up my friends and players. I have recently uploaded the current seen map of Amberlusts Dungeon, it will appear as an image link in the Monster Manual post as well a short rundown on what things seem to be here so far that you have discovered ^>^
IC:

-=-=Marie=-=-

The little larva continued to happily lap and nip at the exposed neck, again thankfully not doing anything worse than making Marie's fur wet and ticklish. As the feline continued to squirm at the attention, it was only moments into a squeaks that her lips were sealed, namely by a sudden kiss of the little monster. It was not invasive, merely pressing its rosy lips to Marie's in response. But as it parted, Marie felt warmth still from her lips. Wiggling its way higher besides her honey glued head, the cat soon realized she could not part her lips, and they were sealed firmly into a half pucker. Trying to pry them with her tongue she could just taste the faint traces of wax. The little larva's lips had coated her own with a thin creamy white layer of wax that held them firmly shut, even as it moved to nibble and lap upon the trapped cats helpless ears.

-=-=Hannah and Taidana=-=-

"For the sake of my maker did I just end up catching a bunch of those 'psychiatrist's for my minions roster?" The dungeon core grumbled "im worried about the fact I can still sense my boss's Minion, I cant tell 'where' they are yet but their not dead which really should not be possible if they arent under my command still so I have no idea whats going to happen when one of you Minions find one. Look he just got your panties off get to work and find the next door . Oh yeah, don't forget to scoop up some frost powder. You know, 'snow' around the room."

Once the samurai had finished placing his robes over the virtually naked armor bound girl, they could make out past the shifting shadows and pillars of ice that the room seemed pretty big to the imagination. It would take a fair bit of searching as nothing was in sight just yet as a means for doors, worse yet it seemed the room was a bit of a maze of itself as well, with at least form where they stood by the entry to Maile's workshop three different paths for them to venture through.

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Unfortunately minion, their meat and venom alone make them valuable, A female Boarachnids venom sacks can produce a poison that's easily changed to a number of potions and medical remedies. Given their big size and fast growth plus their webbing ability.." she slowly began to growl into Dawns ear, the blond could sense a growing anger before the Madame gave a deep sigh to control herself again "Well, moron greedy dungeon divers and adventurers...like I said, take more than they need..."

It did not take long for the piglets to finish their meal, the first one was the one to make a move, taking careful steps closer to the human snuffling up to the rutabaga's in her gasp. As Dawn kept careful distance to save them, the bold piglet gave a whine snuffling up to her leg and even managed to climb its front feet up a bit to her knee to try and reach for them.

Of course, as the baby began to make noise for the treat in the humans grasp it was the key to drawing in the spying presence, or at least, one of them out from the forests cover. Stomping a pair of cloven feet as it shoved its way through, the massive wild boar monster kept a steely glare towards dawn. Each of its arachnid mobile legs gave a tense flex ready to charge, the thick band of hair up its back partly blend into its markings along its back as well as the dripping fluid from its thick tusks, it was obvious who was currently staring the blond down.

"Well Minion, I hope your self confidence warrants this, here is mamma jah..just don't get hurt alright that's a direct order! Amberlust growled out, but, there was a distinct worried air to it that even those not able to read auras could pick upon.

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Well, I can shave some layers off the metal but your going to have to come back here first. Get Marie out of there before that thing starts to get more attached to her. Also don't think you can just slip out of the manacle even after I do that. Magic lock, it could be the size of a whale to fit through and it will stay with you till I unlock it anyway.

As the huntress tampered with the honey, she could note an odd reaction, as she sent a charge of electricity through it the honey would seemingly hold some of the charge, even glow with a neon like hue of gold almost. Furthermore, when given a varying amount between sources, the honey seem to even pull towards each other, like liquid metal and magnets. "By the maker's, okay why haven't the other adventurers been this sharp to experiment with this stuff like this before..okay I have ot admit 'I' Should have too but still. Also their...somewhat big. They don't eat much, this room acted like a vent shaft, helped pour good air down to the lower levels and the sweet smell helped keep things decent. Plus it acted as a lure for the natural monsters and animals out of the dungeon for me to catch and work with. Unfortunately now its all the way down...wherever my cores been left now"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:41 pm

Hannah giggled, shuddering in the cold air, her pussy shining with sweat from the previous room "sorry, sorry, you just don't seem to be the worrying type" Hannah hum, nodding in thanks to Taidana as she sigh in relief already feeling her body slowly warming up under the robes "t thanks f for letting me u use y your r robes" she stutter out to Taidana, looking over the three paths before them "which one should we take? I'm leaning towards the middle path" hannah muses, trying to forget what just happened, scrapping the shoulder of her 'armor' against the closest snow covered wall, collecting a bit of it

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:44 pm

"Mmm!" Marie yelped as wax sealed her lips. Her giggles and cries were reduced to a quiet mewing as the larva continued to nibble on her ears. Through the tickling, she noticed a faint glow from a little ways off.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:30 pm

Taidana fortunately wore a lioncloth under his robes, which he could hand his blade and sack, putting his pad and the panty into the sack. "Sure. We don't really know which leads where."

Taidana scooped the snow from Hannah's shoulder and split them into his and her sacks.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Hannah nodded in understanding, sticking her hip with her bag out a bit letting Taidana easily access it, pilling in the snow, looking down the different paths once more before moving down the middle path cautiously, gesturing for him to fallow, walking a bit easier having gotten use to the armor, searching the room for a door or anything of interest

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Dawn took a look at the large pig. "Oh, hello," Dawn asked. "You seem to be protective of your children. Don't worry, ma'am; I won't hurt them." Dawn bubbled the young pig on her leg as well as the other piglets, then gently put them close to their mother. "Here." Dawn approached the mother pig. "Want some rutabagas?" Dawn held out the rutabagas, then waited.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:41 am

"Minion's let me put it this way, a few days ago I was a powerful, near omnipotent force that could move the very forces of nature around the area your walking through. An unlimited army of creatures and beings at my disposal as I wished, with the ability of creating something from absolute nothing. Now, I can barely form your bedroom, my chamber and the scraps of leather and metal that even low ranked smiths would call childish. I might not have been the worrying type but put yourself in my place, who 'wouldn't' worry with more wrongs going on than I anticipated?" Amberlust sighed out as the pair made way through the path.

As the duo moved through, the build of 'frostpowder' became a bit thicker along the sides of the passage, from times leading to another fork in the road to other ways, but a quick glance would show a few of them seemed more than dead ends then anything else. As Taidana moved besides Hannah to investigate another possible route down a split in the path, he felt something off when his foot meet witht he powder floor. A quick glance, the samurai saw that now, a thick wadding of frostpowder cuffed his foot and ankle like a freshly formed ant hill, with a slither of a shadow disappearing into the safety of the cavern shadows once again. A quick tug Taidana could pull free, unfortunately the packing of snowy material held firm no matter how hard he shook or struck at it.

-=-=Marie=-=-

"Don't worry pussycat someones getting closer, though your furs probably going to be static clung for ages after..oh crap no!"

Just as the Dungeon Cores voice cried out in obvious alarm, the feline felt the larva's lips grip on firmly to the corner of her ear again. It did not release her lobe for the longest moments, but as its lip parted, Marie could feel a now familiar warmth and weight placed on her ear. The little mob gave a soft cooing as it moved back down besides her cheek, gently kissing upon it before it curled up besides her face falling asleep from the sight of things

"Damn it not a marker no no no, I cant get that off yet...Gah good sparks are in sight at least, Rena! Over that way follow my voice from her minion manacle you can hear it the mobs cant still!"

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The mother Boarachnid snorted and squealed in anger at first as the little ones were bubbled, but settled as they were placed down besides her, though it did not stop the bold one from moving up to the blond again. As Dawn drew a bit closer with the offered Rutabagas, the massive arachnid pig hybrid took a few tentative steps closer, snorting the air before taking the rutabagas, she did take a bite from one of them, but dropped the rest for her piglets. Though she only keep her attention on Dawn, the slight hostile tensity coming off had settled somewhat, but the fight and flight instinct was still present.

Meanwhile, after finishing its way through a second rutabaga, the little piglet made its way up to the human again, trying to climb up her leg again though it seemed despite their spider nature they couldn't adhere to surfaces any better than a full pig could.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:24 am

Marie couldn't see what the larva had done, But she could definitely feel something Had been placed on her ear. as the larvae curled up to her face, Marie shook her head trying to dislodge the thing from her ear.Amberlust sounded extremely worried about it and it made Marie fearful. "Mm?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:31 am

"Now now.... Settle down, little one." Dawn petted the piglet on her leg. "I have something important to take of." Dawn turned her attention back to the mother. "It seems one of your little ones is showing signs of affection. Perhaps you could use some of that, but first..." Dawn held her hand underneath the mother pig's snout, as if to let her sniff the hand.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:21 am

"I understand madame, Hopefully we can get you back up to full power, or at least something better then what you have now" she nodded in understand, even though she new amberlust couldn't see her. Hannah groaned in annoyance as they came up to another fork in the road, taking a quickly down a few of the paths showed that some where dead ends, making it rather easy "okay, so it looks like the left and middle are dead eNDS!" she yelps at the end jumping in surprise once she notice a shadow, move slithering into the other shadow "I don't like this room...."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:26 am

The moment that Taidana could not step once more was the moment that he decided to pull out his blade and grip it with both hands. He did attempt to pull out his foot with a quick tug, but gave up after two times, focusing instead on finding what might come.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 pm

(sry for the wait, im trying to not go in half-heartedly :3 i love your lengthy post and ideas and naturally the plot as well)

---------------------------------------------------

Rena smirked after hearing amberlusts concern about her possible escape and afterwards she shook her head. She kept a happy expression to ensure her honesty in this situation. ,, What a tempting idea to escape but as it is our tribe follows a deep tradition of warrior pride. I've accepted a request handed to mee, hence i must tend to it - even if it means my end. Naturally i have no plans to go out without a fight, but i think that is clear at this point. If this room accted as a vent, then we possibly can find a way further into your dungeon, or at the very least a second room that eases a bit of my concern.'' she said while changing her attention to the sparks that she had sent into the liquid honey. She was surprised to see what it had changed into.

She wondered what this room up to at hand , but she understood why the room seemed to be a lure as it seemed to be prepared for many circumstances. She inspected the now glowing liquid and thought:
,,If its this solid, perhaps it enough to create a weapon throughout of it, i can cut us ou.''it did not seem to be much metallic sand around here for her to dive into magnetism.
,,I cant be the only one , besides you of course who thought of testing this material before going into enemy territory. well that aside i...uh?'' she stopped abruptly to listen for the manacle, indeed it seemed to be only there for her as there were multiple bells that were rung at the same time, tiny yet able to heard well (i meant it like in this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btmSuNcxiIU in the first few seconds) . She walked a little faster while her staff seemed to generate a long curly electric current from its tip to its bottom, acting as a makeshift bow. ,,Im there, i can see her, time to see if that little thing can get distracted from her. Otherwise i will have to see if i can use the liquid to my advantage.

She stood in clear sight of something she couldnt really describe with her own eyes, she didnt not mind however and focused creating and firing three consecutive bolts of electricity to shot them next to boulging cocoon and the monster on it. ,, Pierce my enemies , oh light of ablution.'' she whispered as she charged another shot, awaiting a response from the monstrous being.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:06 pm

OOC: Tis alright Yue, happy your enjoying yourself ^>^ Rather have to admit I did not expect this to go so well as it had so quickly. Anyway there is always of true life to tend to so time needed is necessary.
IC:

-=-=Marie and Rena=-=-

"Well the Larva is just a baby.. Amberlust murmured out "And besides the vent shaft above you there is a door to the far side from your starting point there so that is at least two ways through not including back to me"

As the bolts struck the half wax comb alcove, it sparked a bit melting a tid at the assault. The three burns even started to sizzle at the honey gluing the feline down. Hearing the loud burst from the electrical bolts, the Larva squealed, nearly stumbling from the other side, but managed to grip to the baeball coating Marie. It gave a panicked sound, but kept a firm grasp along the cotton above the feline, looking around blindly for the source of the noise again with a distinct shiver. Though, it seemed to refuse to let go or move away despite being obviously terrified and helpless against the huntress's 'warning shots'.

Just as Rena kept her staff and next bolt at the ready, the soft buzzing of three moving bodies came up to her ears quickly from behind, she could hear a soft whistle of something being sent through the air from two directions to each side of her shoulders "Pincer shots with their baeballs ones going to come from above minion!"

-=-=Dawn=-=-

As the blonds hand reached out, she could hear a soft and worried intake of air from the Dungeons voice through her manacle, just as the Boarachnid mothers tusks shifted, pointing to each side of her wrist threateningly as Dawns hand rested so close to her snout. The dripping of what was its venom tickled the blonds arm as it splattered against it, still ready to inject her. But, as the Blond seem so calm and unmoving, her aura reading could sense a bit of the hostility continue to drip away, till after a firm snort, the mother pig moved back, her tusks returning besides her snout as normal as she moved away. She took a heavy thud to the mud, at the moment at least, not showing any sign of wanting to attack the human but not keeping her attention from her otherwise as she coated herself in the mud pool.

The 'affectionate' little piglet however did not seem to mind its mother moving away as its two siblings moved up besides her to nestle against her. Instead, it continued to 'paw' at the girl, before finally reaching over to nip upon and tug at her purple stockings with an annoyed squeal, seemingly wanting a bit more of her little strokes now more than her food.

"Well maker be damned, even some high class beast tamers had trouble getting this close without at least a few bites. What are you exactly minion..?"

As the pair looked back and forth between the shadows, they could almost hear a few hushed whispers and giggles, though for the time nothing came after them. Though now with the samurai's ankle now partly engulfed in this snowy material, it was not going to be as easy to be nimble as he was a minute prior.

"Huuh, yes yes that's how I make frost powder..ah, damn it should have paid attention sorry Minions.." the voice of the Dungeon grumbled and scolded herself as they paused, the giggles around them the only break between the silence of the room and the dungeons voice. Sighing Amberlust spoke up "Bad news for you my warrior Minion, frost powder wont cause anything to bad like frostbite on you but it sticks when its still in a cold area and is even harder to just melt off. Told you its not snow. You should be able to carve it off safely if the next room is warmer than that though..."

As Amberlust began to explain the trouble with some of the trap now greeting Taidana, the black haired bound beauty felt a firm splat of the powder material strike her from behind, managing to catch just between the armor arm binder of hers and the top of her buttocks. What she could manage to glance with the robe covering, she effectively had a 'snow bunny' tail of forst powder now stuck to her and Taidana's robe. The giggles just grew more present.

"Positive note, I know whats in there. Negative note, they know your there too..I call them my Kringle Imps, mischievous little blighters, get going before you get more coated if you get any worse their going to use you for frostpowder men."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:40 pm

"Let's just say I'm actually close to Mother Nature." Dawn approached the mother pig, then sat down beside her. With her left hand, Dawn petted the mother pig; with her right hand, Dawn petted the piglet that was on her right leg.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:53 pm

"so, it sorta like glue, except cold and frozen" Hannah mumbles, looking over slipping behin Taidana as she looks over his ankle, seeing if there was anyway she could help "can you still move?" Hannah mumbles as she scans around once more before the familiar splat of a snowball hitting its target and a cold feel digs through the robes causes her to look over her shoulder as her face bosoms in a blush upon seeing the 'snow bunny' tail the now adorned the robes, sitting just above where my buttocks would be "i think it would be a snow bunny for me" Hannah mumbles, after making sure Taidana could move she slipped down the right path but before checking that it wasn't a dead end, making sure the samurai stayed close

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:36 pm

Marie was conflicted as she watched the larva panic. Part of her wanted to get out free and away from the larva, but another part of her wanted to comfort the poor thing... She didn't get to think of that long though. Apparently, this huntress woman had been sent to retrieve Marie. She had drawn the attention of the honeybae's and her "warning sots" had partially melted the wax gluing Marie to the wall. Marie felt it soften, and while the honeybae's were distracted, Marie began to pull and struggle against the wall.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:09 am

Taidana glared at the direction the snowball came from. It was Hannah's lack of distress that he didn't act as he should. Lifting his foot to confirm that he could still move, he pondered how these creatures could attack undetected.

...No, he mused, that was not important. "Ma'am, I'll scout ahead. "

And he sprinted. Remembering a rule about the right side of a maze, he would leave and enter a branch on his right if he found a dead end. With the threat of frost powder and imps, it was best to finish this room quickly, his sword gripped tightly. He felt that there won't be any way to clear this room with their current advantage.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:09 pm

"o okay" Hannah nodded fallowing after the samurai, looking over her shoulder ever now and then, making sure nothing was really fallowing them

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 pm

Rena smirked at the shots being fired, while it wasnt her real intention to set the beast in panic she was happy to see the heat of her bolts sizzling at the nearby cocoon, she knew she had to keep firing to unsettle the cocoon further and give the curious cat a way to escape but in consequence she would be showing her position in return to the nearby hive. It didnt mind to her, while she knew what would happen if she gets caught her warrior blood seemed to boil or was it her sence of justice?
,,Im amazed, they do seem to understand the concepts of energy blasts and that someone is able to direct it at them. Did you know that as well, amberlust? Perhaps i was a little too easy going on these beasts. My apologies for deeming them wrong. However...''

In reaction to the balls flying from each to her sides, she focused electricity on the lower end of her staff and ramming it into the liquid floor -possibly cooking it the same as her warning shots before. She used this to jump up, making a handstand by holding onto the tip of her staff to dodge the incoming shots. (imagine this : https://twitter.com/gamerprint/status/279194112052322304 with a staff like this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C89-_8kUAAMjU6W.jpg )

When she was sure that the shots missed her she would jump forward a few meters in front of the staff pulling it out effectively to possibly create a spring of molten liquid to scare the beasts from approaching her. She used the time while being airborne to fire another shot near to the cocoon. Still not lethal but hopefully cracking the cocoon soon enough. ,,I suppose its a race against time, its either she gets out on time or im getting caught. But i will make them learn to fear the hunt. Bit by bit, even if im going down with it.'' She held her hand to the chest as she prepared for her next attack ,,Cure this sick horde with the greatest of plagues...Avalis...''

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"Well, at the least that is an advantage with the none sapient mobs out in the rooms. Just don't get too at ease this rooms more than just those piggies." Amberlust sighed out, before she quipped with a second thought "And hey don't forget to get me some stuff there too, I don't personally need them much but I can give you minions food if I have some absorbed you know."

The mother did not really seem to respond to Dawns show of affection, but at the least she did not show any signs of pushing her aside. Though it could be she was more attentive to her babes nursing on her for the moment. That is of course, save the bold one of the three piglets, who was clambering its eight limb'ed self into the blonds lap, nipping and tugging at the corner of her sweeter a bit with a grunt whilst she stroked it. She could easily feel a fair bit of its aura was getting rather attached to her, even her own aura from the sense of things.

"Trust me minion, a snowbunny or angel for you would be the last thing you'd want from the Kringles.."

As the pair moved down through the path, it took some time but it seemed that they were drawn closer to the end and the doorway etched within the snowy and icy walls. Taidana taking point would move ahead first, only to be stopped short, his blade and nose cracking against a smooth surface. A better inspection, the samurai could see it was some sort of trick with a thick sheet of ice like wall, somehow kept polished to be nearly invisible to the naked eye. From the looks of it, they would have to go back and around to the other path to the exit. Just as he was to turn around with Hannah, two more frost powder snowballs came flying for each of them from behind, two for the middle of Taidana's body, and two for the back of each of the armor bound girls knees.

-=-=Marie and Rena=-=-

"Well, they are used the common fire or various elemental spell being tossed at their heads. Amberlust pointed out, the huntress could hear an impressed whistle as she nimbly dodged and distracted the Honeybae's in a swift set of motion. As the next bolt of energy struck the wax casing holding the feline, the huntress could see it begin to bleed out a fair bit of the now steadily softening honey. "And stop talking like that, these girls happen to be some of my sweeter..no pun intended, mobs! Which in hindsight is probably why there were being slaughtered so much.."

The Honeybae's of course took a kick to the ground, avoiding the molten honey from the huntress's response to their baeball tactics. They all began to move, keeping just a bit of space between themselves and Rena, only the buzzing of their useless little bow tie wings could be heard but their movements were fluid and effective. Rena could easily recognize the pack hunting tactic from many wild hounds, keeping the routes of escape minimal to draw in their target whilst also keeping themselves from too much harms reach. As the huntress kept her wits, she saw one of them lift up their robe, before a massive bundle of cotton shot out of it like the muzzle of a cannon for her upper body.

The larva began to whine more audibly than before, wiggling as it struggled to stay on its spot atop of the cotton trapped girl and fight its flight instincts from the frightening impact and sounds. Meanwhile as the damage melted away at the wax and honey, Marie could feel a bit more motion, with some more struggling she was finally able to pry her legs and a shoulder free, nearly knocking the Larva form atop of her as she did so. She could also sense that much of the Baeball's that had effectively cuffed her ankles and back was now seemingly melted away by the honey. With more effort the feline would be able to at least get most of herself free, though her hands would be still trapped within the two balls swallowed up to her wrists.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:02 pm

"My, this one's rather attached to me." Dawn picked the piglet up, then held it in her left arm. Then came a thought...

That amber rock seems to want me to associate these pigs with her; however, I don't think they'd really appreciate that... Not now, at least... Dawn put the piglet back with its mama, then let it nurse off the mother pig. The piglet seems quite fond of me, plus it seems that the mother pig is still cautious about its little ones... I'll wait until the piglets are done nursing. The one that was on me should be enough for me to get the others to follow me and bring these guys back to that amber rock.

After some time, the piglets were finished nursing off their mother. The one that was Dawn, as she had expected, went back to her. Dawn picked the piglet up, then, with it in her left arm, carried it off.

Item Get: Baby Boarachnid

Now then... Heading back to the rutabagas, Dawn grabbed a few more, just enough to satisfy the Boarachnids' needs and her own. Mama Boarachnid should tense up if there's a hostile mob around, so I should use that to find others. Once she got the rutabagas, Dawn headed deeper into the forest.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:02 pm

nodding Hannah fallowed after Taidana, blinking in surprise once she notice Taidana crash into the wall "don't tell me...." Hannah groans softly, yelping as she nearly fell onto her knees from the impact of two more snowball, shuddering as the cold nipped through the robes from the snowballs as she check to make sure she could still move and bend her legs, the armor wasn't really helping ether "it doesn't look very thick" Hannah mumbles scanning the polished wall of ice to the door on the other side, looking for a weak point, before taking a few steps back as she grit her teeth "heres hoping" she mumbles out before ramming right into the wall, positioning herself so that the armor would take most if not all of the hit as she ran straight through it, the ice shattering, clearing their path "other then a bit of jostling, I didn't feel a thing" Hannah mumbles amazement as she check over her armor, not seeing a single dent or chip before she gesture to the door as she moved to push it open

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 pm

"That armor looks-" Taidana dodged and rolled, anticipating such a tactic at a dead end like this. "That armor looks better than I thought."

He quickly moved to Hannah, turning with blade up and ready to intercept any additional snowballs coming their way.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:35 am

Marie could feel her pain softening around her. She tugged mightily at the soft wax and Baeball holding her to the wall. with a wet ripping sound, she fell forward and broke free. The larva made a disappointed whining sound as she fell free making her feel Almost sad at leaving it behind. Nevertheless, she tried to bring her hands up to her lips and peel off the wax. But the bay balls around her hands made that useless.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Renas blood boiled through the will of the fight, she felt the hive awakening by the very moment she kept on fighting. She giggled a bit in reaction to amberlusts comment and answers ,,Punish me all you want later on, but i wanted to say that you are quite a bit the weird one. You tell us to subdue to your creations but then you defend them.'' she smirked as she noticed the cotton incoming towards her and instead of focusing the bolts she posed outward she now forced them onto the back of her palm.

,,But these are also signs of a proud creator, just as you should be. I can respect that. Dont worry - i will make sure that they are not harmed, though i cant guarantee if they step in my way. I will try to subdue them later on - now my focus lies on getting her ou....'' she heard something fall down and then released the sparks on her palm and in front of her which formed three raging pillars , like burning through the cotton that was rushing at her as well. She used the push to get further and ran straight for Marie.
,,Not long to explain, its time we get a move, try to melt your arms free on my back.'' she said, grabbing the catwoman by puting her on her shoulder. She focused a small pool of sparks on her lower back so so Marie might be able to help herself until they might find safety while Rena did her best to escape the Honeybaes.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:21 am

-=-=Dawn=-=

"Hum, yes those were the chemicals in that veggie...ah right" Amberlust murmured quietly as Dawn bagged the Rutabaga's, the one going to her side of the bag vanished like it was not there. Apparently observing the blond the Dungeon cleared her throat after seemingly loosing her thought "Okay, more impressed than before no ones managed to get a Boarachnid, even a little one, to fallow them around before Minion. Well at the least not carry one off without being horribly intoxicated and left for other monsters to deal with..

As the aura reader made her way to the forest, the thicket of the tress seem to intensify and grow darker. At least, at a first glance, once Dawn would look up to take note the strange light source crystal high in the fake 'sky' ceiling seem to just grow dimmer and take on a more moonlight blue high above her. The little piglet gave a soft grunt, slightly wiggling in the humans grasp to snuggle in apparently for a bit of rest. As it did though, its snout began to sniffle and brush along Dawn's Manacle, a strange glowing light seem to slowly seep from its body to the magical object linking the blond to the dungeon.

"Skillset unlocked! Beast Tamer: Wildbeast/Arachnid Friend! Congratulation!"

A strange voice from, well somewhere around Dawn called out, though not a tree, leaf or even the Piglet seem disturbed by the least. As the light faded from her Manacle, the Dungeons voice stammered out to her quickly in shock "Ah, dah, Dawn what the heck was that just now you, wha you did something to me over here!

Once the edge of the armor covering her shoulders pierced and shattered through the wall, the giggling and snickering seem to start, turning to furious growls and snarls. If not for the samurai being at the ready the pair would have been covered head to toe in frost powder snowballs as a bombardment came at them. Inspecting the door, alas, Hannah would see a rather thick and partly frozen handle. It would move, but given her disabled fingers and the restrictions of the armor armbinder she was not likely to get it herself

"Well that's a Galleta Dwarf's wares for you, sometimes dont look like much or pretty but when they want to build something their not gonna half ass it. Your just unlucky to be wearing a fraction of that full set probably Minion. Anyway good move but yeah the Imp's dont like their traps being busted so, um...Move!"

-=-=Marie and Rena=-=-

The Larva squealed with a great bit of air to its tiny lungs as it feel but, more so to the fact the feline was away from its grasp, it even seemed to just ignore or not seem to be able to sense the massive amount of energy turning to pillars of electricity that drove away the older drones. The little thing actively tried to seek out Marie as the feline managed to climb atop of the huntress's back, the sparks did seem to manage to start to sizzle away the baeballs trapping her hands, but not completely, keeping the felines paws still useless.

As Rena darted through the chaos of the hive, she could see quite a few Honeybaes rushing away from her, apparently going to the wailing honeybae larva. Though of course the pack instincts with the hive skilled group was apparent, the huntress would be assaulted from well timed and placed flying baeballs from several locations at once to try and pin her down along with her passenger

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:20 am

"I dunno. I'm not too good with breaks in the fourth wall..!" Dawn looked to her left, then to her right. "Whatever that was, it practically just said the same thing you said about beast taming, only a little more specific and more punctual."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:26 am

Hannah gulped slightly hearing the Imp's laughter turn into growls, before turning her attention to the door as she scans it over, ignoring the sound of snowball flying through the air "stupid ice" she mumbled upon seeing the frozen handle, bringing her sealed hands down on the ice as she uses the metal mono-glove to crack the ice, slowly chipping the ice away the handle as more and more cracks snaked across the ice with each hit, before she brought her foot up,"turn already" Hannah groaned pushing her foot against the nob, trying to turn it as she lean against the door, pushing against it

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 am

Taidana quickly swung at every snowball coming their way, hitting them at an angle so that the ones that broke upon contact did not splatter over him. This wasn't the most ideal way to handle the situation as he felt he could trace the projectiles back. What stopped him from doing so was that he would have to hit those snowballs gently, but the amount coming his way did not allow him to relax for that.

"Do you need a hand?" He asked.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:23 am

"Maybe a little, but I dont want to give them the chance" Hannah grunted referring to the imps as she struggled to get the handle, using her foot to try and turn the handle, kicking her feet up every now and then when her foot slips. the constant wave of snow balls wasn't helping ether "i can probably get it open if you give me some time, but if you get the chance then yeah, i can use the help t thanks"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:01 pm

Taidana shifted his foot. The floor wasn't slippery and all this swinging was going to be tiresome anyway, so...

"Secret Technique: Side-Stepping Shadow."

This was a technique where Taidana kicked off quickly to one area and then kicked back to another, and with how frequently he kicked, it appears as if he was in two places at once. It was meant to be an illusive technique, as that technique would tire out a normal person, but Taidana was forced to do two things here: defending against the snowballs and opening the door. Well, it was more of tugging the handle before it had a chance to reset.

At least he's able to keep his eyes in the same direction because turning around would have made this technique worse.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:09 pm

-=-=Dawn=-=-

"That made me feel woozy a little to be honest.." Amberlust groaned in a slightly dazed tone, apparently with a shake of her senses, she grumbled a bit in continued confusing "But it feels like the Manacle did something I don't recall it was able to, besides connecting you to me like a mob it feels like its pulling out a bit of power somewhere else for us. I feel a little more myself with something..different.."

As the Dungeon tried to collect herself, the little piglet began to stir, grunting in growing irritation as the 'night' began to grow more quiet. Dawn's extra senses began to grow more attentive as something began to move out of her field of view, a great predatory intent growing by the second. Feeling the peak of a deadly intent, the blonds aura reading directed her besides a set of bushes, moving aside just as something came streaking through the air only narrowly avoiding her by the neck as she moved. The blued figure moved again, with Dawn by practical instinct took a simple side step, the attacking beast seem to lose its control and barreled past her and into the thicket again with a horrible crash. The reason became apparent, as Dawn took note she was standing within mud, but, despite how slick it was to the beasts rather larger frame and paws that carved through it, the blond stood within it without the least hint of loss to her control or friction

"Ah, your, your drawing the Boarachnid piglets abilities into yourself somehow with whatever you did before, ah wait not time to worry about that the mob's going to try and eat you right. Gah get the piglet coated up in some mud or bubble it or like, I dont know something hurry!"

Given the fact of the frozen metal handle and bombardment of the frost powder balls needless to say the duo had a fair bit of trouble keeping clean. The samurais grand movements were wonderful, sadly the wide barrage caused some powder to splatter as it struck the walls managing to give a small layer of powder on the female and the samurai's back. But as Taidana moved like shadows himself, the door finally gave, giving Hannah enough leverage to simply slam herself through. Stumbling with one last rein of snowballs as they dove through to the next room. The door giving a heavy thump as the frozen assault struck it.

On the other end and now out of the barrage of apparent deranged snow imps, the armor bound girl could take note of the room they took shelter within. A contrast to the frozen maze before, the room was massive, a homey kitchen or bakery perhaps with the shelves, tables and cabinets, if not for one fact. The items and area about was all out of the scale for their size, the feeling of being small figures within a kitchen came to the duo as they looked around. It was as if they walked through perhaps a mouse hole instead of a doorway. Taidana would even take note they were standing not on a floor but perhaps a massive table, a tablecloth with a checker pattern upon it under their feet with traces of white powder all around them like the thin layer of sand to the carpet upon ones trip.

"Well good job getting out before you were both turned into devious and perverse imp playthings. And I officially give up, 'nothing' is in the right order anymore. Sigh, well this is one of my five 'baker' rooms at least that helps me narrow the selection of troublemakers in there.." Amberlust sighed out, the growing frustration present as ever in her tone as she directed the pair "Positive note all five baker rooms had exits on each wall on the upper ledges, um, 'shelves' and a hidden hatch for down below. Um but the Hatches are..all in the oven.."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:24 pm

"Hmph!" Dawn bubbled the piglet up, then hid the bubbled piglet in the mud. "What was that creature?" Dawn carefully approached the creature that just smashed into the thicket.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:42 pm

"... I don't want to meet the chiefs of this kitchen" Hannah mumbled as she picked herself up, Looking over the room in amazement at the sheer size of the room, shaking the snow/frostpowder off of her clothing, sighing in relief in the warm air of the room, much better compared to the previous room "... what where the baker rooms form? and why so big" Hannah mused, walking to edge of the table, looking over the edge as she scanned the room, checking for anything useful or any-signs of the ore's maile needed

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Taidana flopped over. "Sorry, ma'am. The price for using my secret techniques leave me dead tired. At least this room's pretty good for recovering my strength. If you could drag...just kick me to the nearest meal."

Ignoring the ice shackle that seems to slowly melt in this warm room, Taidana just laid there.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The piglet squealed as it was bubbled, but feeling the thick mud around in the sphere it grunted, almost happily squirming and rolling about the magical soap ball to coat itself heavily in the muddy mix. As Dawn drew closer to the bushes to see the beast, the creature had apparently regained its stability, rushing past her with another set of dagger sized claws, just narrowly avoiding them again thanks to the mud the blond was finally given a chance to see the beast in the 'moonlight'.

It seemed to be a quadruped at first, but as it shifted to move, the it posed itself on two hind legs. It was nearly as tall as Dawn, and built with thick muscles like a cross between wild cat and humanoid. Its four sets of paws were massive with crescent shaped claws, four for each limb. It's fur was thick and dark brown, with small streaks of sandy yellow stripes and crosses across its form. Its neck craned, with a notably thick and worn out leather collar as its stout feline shaped head turned to glare. To thick 'saber' like bone prostitution erupted from the side of its muzzle, creating a V like mark over its ruby red eyes. Spreading up from between to short round ears, a mane like set of hair of emerald green waved out nearly touching the ground. At its back a thick and coiled tail swung about as it seem to ready itself.

"Zaber Jager, their strong, agile and a nasty hunger streak. Nothing too magical about them save their saber crown on its face and tail. Tail can crush a tree three times your girth like a twig and the crown can hit a mountain rock without so much as a nick." Amberlust warned, just as the muscles within the beasts legs began to tense "Jager's are my more savage and hungry beasts, and only meats on the menu so keep sharper than those claws don't die damn it Dawn!"

"There is one or two of the, 'chiefs' you can likely talk to safely but lets not risk our luck so yeah, watch out for the mobs I don't like my minions being baked or cooked.." Cautioned the Dungeons voice, as the bound woman gazed around, she felt her eyes 'drawn' down to a massive basket and jar that seem to be left upon the table unsealed. "Food, good thinking Minion, those things should have some edible resources I don't have access too. Be sure to bag them before you eat all of it. But, again, careful that might be a trap too.."

As the pair made way to the basket and jar, or rather Hannah made her way and used Taidana as a human soccer ball which unfortunately with her greaves was rather a painful experience, they could make out a bit of the tall shack sized items a bit better. To one side it seemed the open jar seem to contain some sort of semi liquid substance, like jam or jelly perhaps, giving a sweet scent from the few dribbles of red that was left to spill over the top of the opening. As for the basket they could smell a fruity scent, but they did not seem to hold fruit but some sort of bread, nearly the size of a small car.

"Damn, cant tell what they are, but either should be good as long as their not trapped or loaded with anything.."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:35 am

Good thing those bubbles I've made are about as strong as Steven Universe's bubbles, Dawn thought. If my guesses are correct, that thing's about as strong as an angry Eva. I don't think I can compete with that by rushing in... However, with a good strategy, I should be capable of dealing with this thing... Wait! The Boarachnid! If I can get this Jager to back me into the corner, I can have the Boarachnid jab the creature and intoxicate it. That should reduce its health just enough for me to take care of this creature. With the Jager's eyes set on her, Dawn backed away from the Jager.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:25 am

"sorry" Hannah Called out as she helped bring Taidana over to the basket and jar, leaning him up against the basket as she looks it over wearily, not wanting to have another accident like what happened with maile, as she circled the basket Looking for anything that could indicate it being a trap or a curse, Looking for anyway she could climb up the basket as she lightly bumps against the jar, knocking down the few dribbles of red that was hanging over the edge of the jar, splattering against the table slightly as they hit the ground, easily allowing Hannah to scoop some of it up with her bag "we got some ice powder and some .. red liquid, no ores" she sighs "... can these get full?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:42 am

Taidana was too tired to respond to the pain, though he probably won't voice it against a girl. Smelling the mouth-watering goods, he attempted to roll over to lick the jam...but failed.

((As he's gonna lay around for some time, just do with him. I'll keep track and reactivate him once he gets enough energy.))

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:47 pm

((Sorry for not posting...))

Marie yelped as she was jostled and carried by the huntress. She tried to sear off the baeballs using the sparks on her rescuers back, looking back when she heard the larva squeal from behind them. She felt a pang of pity for it, almost forgetting she was the hive's prisoner. The thought was forgotten as she saw the baeballs coming at them and tried to scream a warning,, "MMHMMM!"

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:29 am

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The Jager snarled deep within its throat, its muscles tensing before it gave a powerful kick to the floor, all but launching towards the blond as she moved. Its razor claws came swiping for her several times, if only barely missing her by a hairs length thanks to her extrasensory nature, but only just. As Dawn felt herself to a tree, the massive beast reared back, lashing out with its fangs right for her jaw, before a blob of mud came splattering down its face. The aura reader could see numerous gaps within the mud but it seem to contract and squeeze, forming a 'net' or web like pattern. Just as the beast went to claw itself free the squeal of the piglet coming crashing to the back of its neck caused the wild mob to greet its nose with a set of stone. A small trickle of blood leaked from the back of the creatures neck as the snarling and squealing piglet sprung off.

As the piglet made its way besides her, Dawn would sense confusion and anger from the Jager, its body trying to spasm, move or at the least get up right. But all its movements were horribly sluggish and uncoordinated as it tumbled to its sides. Her Manacle glowed faintly before the Dungeons voice called out to Dawns ear, the sense of heavy weight suddenly filled her bag "Not sure how you teamed up that good so quickly Minion, but better move. Grab the locks out of the bag and snap them tight on its ankles and neck before it shakes off the venom. Boarachnids are not deadly poisons they only numb out the body and Jagers metabolism will burn it out fast!"

"Hmm, yum...ah ahem!" The dungeon 'cleared her throat' before she responded "Well you haven't hit a mining room yet Minion and not bad considering things. Anyway this 'red liquid' is Strawberry Tarts Jam, be real useful material later on and good for you food eaters. And, your side of the bag can get full, my side lets me absorb whatever you put in it. Think of it as linking into my, um, 'stomach' I suppose you can call it, though its hardly right either.."

As the Dungeon explained a bit to the armor bound girl, as the samurai tried to turn himself to try some of the sweet smelling 'jam' as it was told, he felt something soft at his back, just a bit between his middle between the blades of hsi shoulders. As his full weight went back down to it, he could hear nearly as much as feel a distinct squish of something soft and wet, a bit cool as well become smashed under his bodies mass.

-=-=Marie and Rena=-=-

As the huntress made to dodge through the assault of cotton, the jostling and her yells of warning gave just enough for Marie to feel the wax split appart. Though both halves of her mouth was still fairly coated she could at least now move them around enough to speak, if a bit stiffly. But she could also see a number of more insect women giving chase moving swiftly through the room. However, taking note of that, the feline could also spot a honey yellow 'stone' high above, it seem to be holding back a bit of the dripping gold sweet liquid, perhaps if it was a bit knocked loose or damaged it could be of some use..

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:10 pm

"so anything i put in my bag goes straight to you?" Hannah hums in clarification as she looks round for a way up into the basket, the metal chains clinking and clashing against her armor "does that mean if we put one of the ore in the bag, it would be sent to you, allowing you to absorb it allowing you to make more of it and increase your strength?" she continues checking on Taidana as she circles the basket, searching for a way to climb up, scanning the room for any of the doors, or the mentioned cooks

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Name: Anmorph Crystol
• Age: Unknown, in animal age, he looks like a young adult of 19 years
• Sex: Male
• Fur: Black and white
• Clothing: Black tunic with a strange red symbol on his chest, a Sun on his left elbow, a Moon on his right elbow and a winged fox on his back
• Equipment: Black Magic Cursed Katana "Kitsukuro": Cursed black Iron katana with a devil spirit called Kitsukuro sealed inside.
• Dislikes: Humans
• Minion Manacle: Wizard Crown
• Preferences/Sexuality:  Female, Bi-curious, Secretly likes bondage, latex, transformation, forniphilia, petplay
World: Bestialia

Being a king was never easy... Not even now that mu memories were back and already know the truth behind all the questI had tu run by myself.

Pain was absolute... Worry about my child Anaeky was all I concerned about. My dreams were scenes where I have had to save him. I barely have some rest these last months. I used all that time to find a way to cast put the devil witch called Morgana out of her hiding in my world and kill her before that responsability may fall upon Anaeky and my secret firstborn child... Kagerou.

But now... As my mind tried some rest, I didn't notice the flow of energy as my self was teleported from the warm silk bedsheets to the cold of a marble floor until was too late. I grumble as I woke up, finding myself around several other creatures, most were humans. I concealed a growl and my blood thirst so I hide behind the open doors to another room. One by one, all of them woke up, confused as myself, and went through the doors, I silently paid attention and lurk, as a golden slime made to know her intentions and directions. As I learmed about those Manacle, I look on myself, and almost sighed of relief as I found my sealing crown was replaced for pne of those damn items. Furious, as all humans stepped away, I came inside, taking my katana out of its protection, aiming to cut down the slime in two.

-Io! Damned excuse of snot! Remove that thing over my head before I call my fire to obliterate you and all those humans! I am no slave of anyone anymore, so if you want to keep your reamaining one percent of power, remove it righr now as I command the King of Bestialia!!

As I was approaching, black flames covered my whole body, a great heat could be feel at my surroundings, and my paw prints like molted rock traced my walking.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:07 pm

"Normally, I'd be against this," Dawn pulled out the shackles the gemstone gave her. "But the last thing I need to deal with is an ill-bent apex predator." Dawn shackled the beast as per the gemstone's orders. "He'll probably try to give chase, so I'd might as well get him out of here." After bubbling the Jager, Dawn lifted the Jager up. "Away with you!" With her magic, Dawn launched the Jager like a catapult throwing a rock at a castle.

"Now then... We must head back to safety." Dawn picked the piglet back up, then carried it back to where she got it from. After a bit, Dawn made it back to the Boarachnid's den. Upon getting in the mud, Dawn saw Mama Pig peek out of its den. Upon seeing Dawn, though, the pig receded back into its cave. "We should be safe in mama's den." Dawn crawled into the den with the piglet. There, Dawn rested for what the skylight considers to be the night.

Once "daylight" came, Dawn woke up. "Morning, guys." Dawn pulled out her rutabagas, then shared them with the pigs: one for her, and the rest for the pigs. After the group ate, Dawn and the piglet who tagged along with her left the den once more. "I'll see you around." Dawn said. Before leaving the mud pit, Dawn collected some mud; just enough to allow her piglet to cool down in when its needed.

After a long walk back, Dawn went back through the door she came from. There, Dawn saw a... furry thing rampaging in Amberlust's room. With her magic, Dawn bubbled the thing. "Not now..," An annoyed Dawn said. "You should probably lay off the beer you drunk LARPer." Dawn moved the bubbled furry thing as far away from Amberlust as she could without tripping the game up (keeping the thing bubbled throughout the rest of this interaction in the process). As she kept the furry thing bubbled, Dawn approached Amberlust with the piglet. "I'm sorry you had to deal with that thing," Dawn said. "I must've slept too long at the forest." Dawn presented the piglet to Amberlust. "On the bright side, you have the forest in your control now."

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:38 am

My bad to not be attentive for the return of the humans, as I was about to slay the yellow slime with my katana, just to be surprised by a bubnling magic and now be flying around as I was a furball.

-What the heck?! -I growled angry as the human with the aura magic approached with a strenge creature hybrid of a boar and a spider. Angry if I was, now I am mad in fury.- What are you doing you lowly human!? Get me out of here or face the consequences!!

I grab and wield my black iron katana and slash the bubble apart, the very blade of it, turning into a black flame, burning everything at his step.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”