Talk about Seb's Art

Now, people come in to let us know the ongoings of the world.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Talk about Seb's Art

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:58 am

I figured this topic is for commenting on what Sebastian draws on his main site and other places, mainly for people who don't have accounts for those other sites. Mainly, he seems to have new drawings from Picarto at least once per week, though he'll usually upload them to his Tumblr as well as Deviantart and Furaffinity.

===

Anyway, he seemed to have a stream on Tuesday, and the pics he uploaded was tripping balls. Sorry for that pun. Bounce Balls are a tradition though we see handles and a parchment on the ground. Spell or receipt. The Balloon girls seem to pique my interest, mainly because I like girls bouncing like that, though how the girls are transparent both lowers my interest and makes the picture more interesting.

Then there are two more pics on Tumblr on Thursday. Some sort of Drone conversion and mushrooms. It has been a while since we've seen that, and it seems Sebastian aims to remain a fun guy. Sorry for that other pun.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Re: Talk about Seb's Art

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:05 am

Alright, let's try again. This week on Tumblr:

-Commission for Weirdseal. Never thought about using a clipboard as a capturing device. Also, it's a silly touch that the rangers are based on Pokemon.

-Ponies. I kinda wonder what Luna is putting the glove on for.

-Dolls. Pretty shiny and nice use of colors. I think the purple one was colored before.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:29 pm

Im interested the most this week about this one , are hese hoses filling her up with latex or something? it kinda seems like they are transforming her at the very moment.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:25 pm

Sadly, I don't catch his streams and I'm not sure if his Picarto has any archived videos.

That being said, we can speculate a bit. First, some of those hoses are flying off, so we can assume this is an almost-completed product. Sebastian has done several "infusion" pics, and I believe there was a commission that had a rubber doll made by filling a mold through hoses.

I think you might be correct that this might be a latex filling. Probably a transparent suit before its got filled up. Whatever the case, it resulted in a seamless doll with no chance of escaping.

Or alternative, it might be a red suit filled with a different fluid, though that has many possible results.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:29 am

Updates so far:
-Harle Quinn suits, as if she decided to be Megaman.
-Dolling sketches, with see-through, muscular, and hands-on approach.
-Rubber Pony and some sort of rubber encasement. I'm a sucker for encasement, so makes me wonder how long the term is.
-Pony Nonsense or Fungus? And also, Trixie, the Strange and Powerful! The movie was nice and funny, though Dormomu or what's-his-face doesn't seem like his usual self...

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Friday's Tumblr arts:

Life Fiber Mummification - Quite smooth, and that hair.

Vacuform Statues - Hats make me think of an anime, but don't know which one. Anyway, nice vacuum that doesn't look like a second skin.

Fairy Contest? - Mel being best fairy fish. Hm, the other two look like Twilight with some sort of bubblegum spider drone and Sucy from Little Witch Academia with a sundew plant.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:00 am

polyedit2000 wrote:Friday's Tumblr arts:

Life Fiber Mummification - Quite smooth, and that hair.

Vacuform Statues - Hats make me think of an anime, but don't know which one. Anyway, nice vacuum that doesn't look like a second skin.

Fairy Contest? - Mel being best fairy fish. Hm, the other two look like Twilight with some sort of bubblegum spider drone and Sucy from Little Witch Academia with a sundew plant.

Agreed, they look beautiful in the life fiber mummification :3 i wonder what they will be doing next - i hope that bastian will expand a little bit more behind it.

to the statues, i think its that police girl from pokemon? i dont know how her name was again, but as a concept, i definetly like it - an artist i watch on deviantart had a cool doll variation of it.

i agree to the fairy fish, it kind of looks like an experimental ward, maybe they've became test subjects?

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:38 am

The Pokemon Police Girls are named Jenny, Jenny, and Jenny. Anyway, I doubt any of them are Jenny. I mean, even if Sebastian paid attention to the different hairstyles from the majority of the anime, X/Y, and Sun/Moon, I doubt that non-Pokemon symbol on their crotch refers to the vacuum.

...Well, I like the Sun/Moon design for Jenny. Pretty practical.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:31 am

i unfortunately didnt get the chance yet to play sun or moon, but im excited to see how it plays

as to sebastians other pictures :3 i really took a liking on this egyptian peril, i wonder if the mask is kind of similar to a china doll mask

http://mechapuffin.tumblr.com/post/1213 ... ypt-themed

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:16 pm

Hm, when you put it that way, alternate masks sound nice, though I don't know if they promote flexibility. You could probably ask Sebastian if you're curious.

Anyway, today and yesterday on the Tumblr:

-Some sort of rubber encasement on the ponies, vacuum encasement, dolling, and some sort of vacuum/box encasement. I see a gamepad in that last one, and it says bot...so some sort of gaming bot?
-A fairy trapped in a vixen's rubber suit. The commissioner writes several vore stories and the duo in this one featured in a story spanning 16+ chapters. (The rubber suit was formerly a small "magic eater" that got stretched out"
-Equestrian Racing Girls. I do have to admit that aside from all the naked girls he's drawn, he's also creative when it comes to clothing.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 am

Hmm...i will try to maybe catch him on stream on it, or somewhere like that.

I especially wonder how exactly the rubber suit works, maybe the vixen is kinda doll-ish and is hollow wherever her catsuit is, or maybe her catsuit traps things that touch onto her? Seb is really creative in both clothes and bondage and i would really love for him to maybe sit down once and talk with us about the backgrounds of his ideas :3

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:43 am

For the vixen, you can find the stories at aryion.com. This is the chapter where Wendy obtains the "suit". Pretty much, it used to be a fairy-sized "gum golem", though Wendy stretched it when she tried to escape. The gum golems have several enchantments, though one of them is a magic nullifier so that the fairy can't used her magic to escape.

It does seem like Wendy likes the suit, especially when she uses it to trap her fairy friend.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:37 am

Tumblr Art so far:

-Drones. Fancy drones, simple drones, more vacced drones.

-Ah, so those rubbery things are called Changling Rubber, and of course he's covering the rest of the Mane 6.

-Commissions for some Furaffinity people. Generally, one is a TG rubber conversion and the other has bedpet Chrysalis.

-It looks like Sebastian also commissions art from other artists. In this case, Sebastian becomes something I'm pretty sure he doesn't draw much.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:31 pm

hmm..maybe - yeah.

My personal favorite this time is the latex drone conversion, i guess it must be something like a version of beta latex , i hope he may expand upon in the future, its a transformation that fascinated me.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:01 am

New this week on Tumblr:

-The walls have faces

-So much Fluttershy. I mean, I understand why people like her. She's one of the nicest ponies out there and yet she managed a lot of incredible feats like winning a staring contest against a cockatrice and getting a God of Chaos to have some self-control.

-A lot of colored pieces.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:50 am

Bastian's tumblr had been streaming for a month but now he's posting again. Some ponies, a commission with a bound girl on a spokeless wheelchair, and a colored sequence from girl to doll.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:25 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:Bastian's tumblr had been streaming for a month but now he's posting again. Some ponies, a commission with a bound girl on a spokeless wheelchair, and a colored sequence from girl to doll.

The sequence is definitive my favourite, i managed to get a comission too, so im looking forward to that

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Nice, Yue. Hope it comes out well.

Anyway, Saturday's Tumblr has a pretty nice slave outfit I haven't seen before, a web golem I should probably put in my game, and how Mel's drawn on the floor is somewhat interesting. Also, the concepts of latex injection and laminating orbs.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:09 pm

It's been a while since we kept track. Hurricanes frighten Erica, but as you can tell, Sebastian and family are doing good so far.

Hm, on the Tumblr, Sebastian came back with a lot of suckers and Judy Hopps from Zootopia. Keep in mind that this isn't the first time Sebastian has drawn a furry that isn't human-shaped, but I'll be surprised if Sebastian decides to draw themselves in this style.

Anyway...suckers seem nice. The bondage for Judy are basic or even classic, but when I think about it, the mushroom seems to fit in fetish Zootopia than the human world.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:59 am

Oh dear... i didnt know that seb was in the affected areas from the hurricane, i hope he's fine.
As to the art, i cant wait to see more of it, he seems to be in a flow at the moment, and i hope he doesnt stop. Even though a full anthro is not really my thing, i like his art nonetheless.
I finally got my commissioned pictures as well, if you want to check it out:
https://ryokijurushi.deviantart.com/art/Titan-Dollification-Drones-Part-1-2-705441460
https://ryokijurushi.deviantart.com/art/Titan-Dollification-Drones-Part-2-2-705443902

Return to “Customer Service (General Chat)”