Poly's Games

They also bring in their their own testimonies or imitations.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Poly's Games

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:33 am

Games that can be Downloaded:

Erica and the Whammy Balls -Buster Bros. clone
The Fates We Weave - Demo - Playable to Chapter 1.
Parangsakti Tribute Game - Latex RPG

Games in Progress (All RPG VX Ace):

The Fates We Weave Demo 1- You live on an island with fairies and animals, but one day, an airship from the outside world crashes, and eight-legged creatures swarm your home...

Meka - Machines have gone crazy and are kidnapping humans! As the gynoid Meka, you must stop this rebellion. Inspired by Megaman.

Haunted House - You are in a haunted house and must escape from the creatures that want to eat you.

Clothing - So much fancy dresses...and none you really want to wear.

Spider - Since TFWW is mainly about being attacked by spiders, I could use the same coding for a game where you are a spider.

Mirror World - Based on Parangskati's art, a latexy game.

YueAyasegawa

Re: Erica and the Whammy Balls: The Game

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:09 pm

that sounds amazing :D i will check it out

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Re: Poly's Games

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:56 pm

Status: 2 test levels created. Concept of Stage Select and repeatable stages with one-time dialogue works.

Now testing for event interaction with other events.

---

I am currently in the development of a new game for the RPG Maker VX Ace. It'll be based on a gameplay mechanic I plan to put into a larger game. Normally, you would move with the arrow buttons, but since you'll be bound, the arrows are only good for looking in a certain direction. Pressing the action (Z) button will make you hop, however. Yeah, I had the idea back in Game Maker where you have to jump to move, but I didn't see much potential in 2D platforming. With two scripts on Ace, I might have made more potential wit this movement type.

Current issue, though, is that even if the character is wrapped up, I haven't thought about additional bondage attacks. So below this post is simply ideas on how I can expand this movement mechanic.

1- Mummy game (default)- Mainly a puzzle game, it'll serve as practice for map design and eventing. Puzzles will have a stage-select interface and will be repeatable.

2- Spider game- I'm torn between having a battle system tie in with cocooning or having the spiders spit at you.

3- Tape Boy game- (no idea)

4- Bodybag game- Thought about a Sailor Moon variant, fighting against the Bodybag Yohma by activating field traps as it chases you. When the Bodybag touches your party, it will remove one Scout, so obviously the last fight will be

5- Babysitter game- A game of hide and seek. I figured that the game starts with you being tied up and then gets more layers of bondage whenever you get captured. Probably the main reason to get out of the room you're in is to either clean up, cut yourself free or stuff.

---

Ideas to consider:

Cliffs- Jumping into a chasm is a bad idea. Jumping from a cliff, though, may just stun you or take a heart. Seems a bit excessive for a puzzle unless it involves webs or squishing bugs.

Webs- I figured out how to use loops, so if you get stuck in a web, you would then have to mash the action button to escape, or otherwise the spiders will get you. Same idea if the spider jumps on you.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:15 pm

Galleria definitely looks like something to look forward too.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:37 pm

To expand on Galleria, here is some background information:

Confusion only attacked with Attack by default, so I downloaded a Confusion Fix that used a pre-defined array. However, this caused my player to throw a spell she didn't possess, but it got me thinking what could happen if my hero started using spells they didn't have access too.

Anyway, I might be thinking too many features, but this is my default idea for the game: Your character gets afflicted with one of these special states (such as cocoon). Said character will then attempt to struggle by themselves, effectively acting as a Paralysis with dialogue.

---

Here are some of the status effects I hope to test out:

Mummified/Cocooned- Standard. Having a sword or fire skill will also unlock skills to increase the chance of escaping.

Vore- Because this has to happen eventually.

Slave Ball- This status effect can only be removed with an item. However, said item will be difficult to activate while under this status effect.

Statue- While other status effects have "Panic" to randomly choose an "escape skill", this one will have "Hypnotized" for a different taste.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu May 26, 2016 12:44 pm

First of all, I have a title demo for a RPG Maker game in the first post. As in, it is only a title, but it's animated and it does have a bit of randomization. As it will be a fetish game, there is a chance you'll see a female cocoon in there.

---

In terms of game-making, I have been focused on making a game where you, as the spider, cocoon other things. So far, I had just redone the cocooning mechanic and it's on Version 3 now:

V1- Using Himework's Conditional State, anything hit with a Webbed state will get Cocooned. The Cocoon is Himework's Shapeshift State, meaning that it comes with its own struggling skills. The Cocoon state can apply to both parties.

V2- A blockier code where you need to wrap up the target's head, arms and legs with three different states to Cocoon them. There is also a No-Cocoon state to negate cocoons, Missing Body states that negates the targeted web states but still lets you cocoon them, some Size states to determine which Cocoon will be transformed to, and other states that allows others skills to be used when cocooned such as fire.

V2.1- Simplified the Size states so that, instead of the conditional Web states choosing which Cocoon state to use, only one Cocoon state is used; I changed the Shapeshift code a bit so that it would change into another cocoon when that state is applied. I also began tapping into the State Charges, so a hit or escape can reduce the Cocoon State without outright escaping it.

V3- I decided to put a few variables into the Battlers, which cuts away a ton of states. This in turn allows me to adjust the amount of webbing needed (fighting a two-headed dragon for example). In addition, I can also change the webbing parts from the default multi-part to a "single webbing" cocoon or even an instant cocoon. Oh, and I can also adjust how many charges the cocoons have and the max amount each can hold. Right now, I'm hoping to incorporate notetags to make the starting process quicker, but it seems to be proving rather difficult.

---

Other than those items, there are a few bells and whistles. Well, I'm still deciding how to deal with the Cocooned people and whether I want three separate storylines, but I'm certain I'll be focusing on this whenever I'm in the creative mood.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:14 pm

Here's a demo for a Spider RPG I am making. You can play as a spider, so you can wrap up your enemies!

Alpha Demo

The RTP is required and can be found
here.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:48 am

Neatly done, i also like the hopping animation for the cocooned character. Im excited for what you have in mind for the future :3

Spydare

Postby Spydare » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Very nice. I can't wait to play as the human.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:48 pm

You may get that chance. There is no release date for the next demo, but when it comes out, it will mainly test these items:

-Game Over scenes- These are based on the enemy that finishes you off. Having a certain state or item may alter the scene.

-Tanking- There will be certain attacks that can hit the entire party but can be reduced to a single hit through Guard. This would be implemented in a number of boss battles...

-Cocooned Hopping- While featured briefly in the previous demo, I'll allow some hopping around for social interactions.

===

Also, the structure of the party has changed a bit: Boris is no longer planned as a possible lead character, but can be recruited as a party member. For now, leader choices is either Aleya or Mae

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:06 am

looking good so far, keep up the great work and i hope you continue this, and Galleria and mummy sound interesting X3

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:02 am

I'm still continuing on The Fates We Weave, fancying up dialogues though I should touch up on the database. When the demo come out (date pending), it should have two dungeons at the minimum and hopefully some side-content like extra dungeons.

Mummy and Galleria have been forgotten since TFWW is more of a test-bed than these two games. However, I did get some motivation to craft other games:

Meka- I wanted to try having a boss order like Megaman (8 bosses to mid-way and final areas). Enemies in this game are mechanical, though they will still be some fetishes like petrification and cocoon.

Haunted House- A game I'm hoping to finish by Halloween. Enemies in here are going to whatever my imagination conjures up. However, you don't fight but rather work to escape.

Clothing- Perhaps Galleria 2.0, though Lia's Adventure on neocities influenced this. Pretty much, you are at a party, but you're forced to wear clothes that are skimpy and become more confining.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:21 pm

sounds like you got some really nice ideas, i hope they become a reality polly, keep up the great work but don't over work yourself and get burnt out

polyedit2000
Site Admin

The Fates We Weave

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:41 am

Wow, I am slow, but I finally managed to release:
The Fates We Weave Demo

Granted, it's up to Chapter 1 now, but with this release, I should be able to craft battlers for the latter chapters.

Contents:
-Playable to Chapter 1
-Nests: Challenges involving later enemies.
-Various options like Hard Mode that makes the game interesting.
-Various features.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 pm

I tried out the first chapter, glossing a bit over everything i found and in all honesty, i very much like it. Its fun to play and i like the more humoristic approach to it, keep up the good work :3 im excited for more.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:56 am

*pets Yue on the head*

Those kinds of comments are what keeps me motivated. Right now, though, I'm playing World of Warcraft as a break before working on RPG Maker again. I think I got a pattern for the second boss.

Also, an upcoming minor change:
Armored is a dangerous Trait as the Mecha Fae demonstrated. It is capable of reducing damage to the group just by existing, and the fact that it might appear on normal foes changes the battle too drastically. I will remove Armored from Random Traits in the next update, though there will still be some Armored Enemies in the game.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 pm

Parangsakti Tribute Game (VX Ace RTP required).

This game might be based on another person's work, but there are some latex encasement in it. You guys wouldn't happen to know of any other latex RPGs, do you? Anyway, this is a short game with stuff here and there.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:48 am

Sweet! Thanks for your hard work :3 im gonna try it out

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:20 pm

polyedit2000 wrote:Parangsakti Tribute Game (VX Ace RTP required).

This game might be based on another person's work, but there are some latex encasement in it. You guys wouldn't happen to know of any other latex RPGs, do you? Anyway, this is a short game with stuff here and there.

amazing :3 i love it, played it through just a few minutes ago, id love to see more

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:09 pm

Your games a great so far Poly, would love to see more work on both games, both have amazing potential, nice simple puzzles some good fights scenes and some great bondage that no one else seems to want to do, or even touch for that matter, I love the simplicity of SRPG and the humor of the fates we weave, much better of the serious take of any most rpg maker games

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:18 am

Thank you for those kind words. If I haven't come up with any other game ideas to experiment on, I'll probably dabble a bit more on The Fates We Weave.

Return to “Food Court (Arts and Stories)”