Five Nights of Fetish

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
Flashlight237

Re: Five Nights of Fetish

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat May 06, 2017 9:38 pm

"Goddammit, narrator..!" Gwen pulled herself up. "As if my luck wasn't bad enough to be forced into Chris's stinkin' show." Gwen soon heard the distinctive footsteps of the monkey animatronic... The pitter-patter-pitter-patter noise of it's movement drew closer. "I gotta act fast." Using the mops and brooms, Gwen made a makeshift hiding place for herself. As an extra precaution, she put the bucket from earlier over her head. If that wasn't enough... Well, least her legs can screw over a serial killer.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed May 10, 2017 12:48 pm

(sry for the wait)
Kana was definetly out of breath, the run from her pursuers definetly tired her out and her fear only grew bigger as she heard another Animatronic supposedly coming from down the hallway. She was cornered like an animal, about to be caught. The animatronics didnt give her much time to think, and she wouldnt use much either as she then decided to go into the jungle room as it was her only route of escape.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat May 13, 2017 2:35 pm

The monkey animatronic drew closer to the closet. The strange noise made it cautious, slowly drawing closer bit by bit. It slowly reached for the door its mechanical digits closing around the handle. Then, it wrenched open the door and lunged forward, its gear scraping and screeching loudly.

Kana dashed through the door into the jungle rom, narrowly avoiding the animatronics. She leaned against the door as it shut, catching her breath between pants. While she calmed down, she took a look at the room. The room was far larger than the previous room she'd visited. It was also densely packed with dense trees and vines that hid the true size of the room. She couldn't head out the way she came, so her only option was to head into the room.

Her choices were:

To hug the walls and try to go around the room
Follow the muddy path through the center of the Jungle
or go through the plants and trees where she'd at least have cover

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:23 pm

With the monkey lunging at her, she only had one choice. Gwen ducked, then swung her right leg at the animatronic, hoping to land a gnarly nutshot.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Gwen's kick snapped through the air and hit it's mark. It was a shattering blow that would have crumpled any attacker... that wasn't a metal robot that lacked anything like genitalia... Instead, her leg merely bounced off of the monkey, her boot making a dull thunk against the animatronic. Unfazed, the monkey grabbed her leg, lifting her into the air by her ankle. As she hung upside down, the monkey restrained her arms with its tail while it took her other leg in it's hand. It then headed off towards the art gallery, carrying gwen with it.

Chrome933

Postby Chrome933 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:17 pm

While this was all happening, a car pulled up in front of the business.
Lexi: Ughh... I cant believe I'm late for my first night on the job! Dammit! I pray I don't get fired! she says as she parks her car and exits the vehicle dressed in her security outfit. After all, the today's economy was harsh on the anthro people. Okay, lets see here... she says as she carefully sneaks through the place. Having read up on what the animatronics do after hours.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed May 17, 2017 8:44 am

Kana took a moment to regain her breath. She was quite exhausted in the long run but she was happy that she finally had a few minutes without them hunting her. However, she knew that she hadnt much time, the two would find a way inside sooner or later, and she couldnt hold them of the door. She contamplated for a bit and then decided to through the plants and trees.
,,At least they wont see me in here...'' she said as she pushed the huge leaves away. Hr. Skin shivered as she withheld the disgust for the rather slimey feeling she had when touching some of them.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed May 17, 2017 9:29 am

With fast-going analog clock in hand, Gwen squirmed, then said... "Come on..! Turn to 6..! Turn to 6..!"

((Slight Markiplier reference.))

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”